Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Simon_Brown
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 19, 2021
Time of violation
23:52
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUeeM2lnlNc

Joseph Kony

Player
Player
Before an admin makes a decision on this id like to upload my footage to this. His footage only shows after my death but not before. i will upload the WHOLE scene ASAP. Im gonna be reporting him and his guys for RDM and i will link my report here.

My footage : Streamable
Beginning speeded up to save time and therefore storage

Was handing the guy a ticket for insulting me when i didnt give him a lift, kept arguing back and forth then he tells his members to kill us.

Last edited:

Sky Frateli

Bloods | Slaughter Gang
Player
Before an admin makes a decision on this id like to upload my footage to this. His footage only shows after my death but not before. i will upload the WHOLE scene ASAP. Im gonna be reporting him and his guys for RDM and i will link my report here.

My footage : Streamable
Beginning speeded up to save time and therefore storage

Was handing the guy a ticket for insulting me when i didnt give him a lift, kept arguing back and forth then he tells his members to kill us.
btw im reporting you for power gaming.
Google that if you dont know what it is :)

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
As you can see from this additional footage we did not kill you. When we arived you were already dead and we came to res you and to kidnap you but you did not cooperate or speak which is fail RP.
So i think you need to go on discord go General rules and read them because you not only did not RP u power gamed. And you even cropped the part out from your footage showing that u fail RP and power gamed by not accepting res and then not cooperating at all.

Joseph Kony

Player
Player
As you can see from this additional footage we did not kill you. When we arived you were already dead and we came to res you and to kidnap you but you did not cooperate or speak which is fail RP.
So i think you need to go on discord go General rules and read them because you not only did not RP u power gamed. And you even cropped the part out from your footage showing that u fail RP and power gamed by not accepting res and then not cooperating at all.
I did respond to the 2nd res and was filing a report at the time, which Andy Lemon accepted and contacted me after with as well, so he could confirm that.

I cropped it out because you showed it in your video already, no need for me to upload the same thing twice as it will cost me storage. Everything that needs to be seen can be seen.

Ive read all rules, instead you could go enhance your RP and not cop bait like on some sort of gangwar server :)

Sky Frateli

Bloods | Slaughter Gang
Player
I did respond to the 2nd res and was filing a report at the time, which Andy Lemon accepted and contacted me after with as well, so he could confirm that.

I cropped it out because you showed it in your video already, no need for me to upload the same thing twice as it will cost me storage. Everything that needs to be seen can be seen.

Ive read all rules, instead you could go enhance your RP and not cop bait like on some sort of gangwar server :)
as a 3k id we expected you to respond to the situation in a better manner and respond to everything a little quickly rather than being afk for like 10 seconds straight....
and in my POV you can see i did not give any call outs to shoot you.. i only shot the other guy as he pulled a gun on me and was going to shoot me anyway.

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player

It was not cop bait as at the time you stopped the person in question I was 1v1 at arena. The person just wanted a lift as a citizian of the server as he needs fuel but as you said rudely "There isnt a taxi sign on the police" . Not only did you refuse as a police officer of the state but also gave him a fine. So your the one needing to enchance you RP or go back to police academy training.

Joseph Kony

Player
Player
as a 3k id we expected you to respond to the situation in a better manner and respond to everything a little quickly rather than being afk for like 10 seconds straight....
and in my POV you can see i did not give any call outs to shoot you.. i only shot the other guy as he pulled a gun on me and was going to shoot me anyway.
It is arguable how i reacted after the res. Nevertheless the situation before wasnt justified therefore rply the situation after would not have happened. Thats why i made the admin report and this caused the delay in the situation.

The ID says little about me. I joined the server a while ago to test it, took a longer break on it and now im actively on it, therefore this has nothing to say.

Dom Presky

Player
Player
This report is now under review.
No more back and forth unless an administrator asks you a specific question.​

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • The player accepted the revive on the second time and as you gave mixed orders I believe no punishment is justified.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom