Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Semo Mercy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 8, 2022
Time of violation
17:53
Proofs
https://youtu.be/H0xeb3ToFj0

x9semo

No Mercy to Ever
Player

- The video is very clear, at first I would like to say that we came to this city just for fun, we will not come for one of the children to insult our mothers

- My friend asked me something and I answered it only for a few seconds in our own language,

and when this person came and slandered the mother, it was not good for my friend, if we came to this server to insult the parents, there is no need for all this game

I hope you will punish him​

x9semo

No Mercy to Ever
Player

- The video is very clear, at first I would like to say that we came to this city just for fun, we will not come for one of the children to insult our mothers

- My friend asked me something and I answered it only for a few seconds in our own language,

and when this person came and slandered the mother, it was not good for my friend, if we came to this server to insult the parents, there is no need for all this game

I hope you will punish him​

He could send a request to the admin, but he came and spoke as if he was an administration !!​

Pranay Chinnu

it is what it is
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
ID 4708 will receive a punishment for the MF word
ID 4376 ,1512 will receive a punishment for Foreign Language in Green Zone​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom