Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
BigDom Versace
Administrators nickname
Anaty_Vee
Date
Mar 3, 2022
Time
6:17 AM
Proofs
https://gyazo.com/276a8a6e8ef0d4135f71cd1d7cca2004

Knokalvinclien

Player
Player
Hi,

Simple mistake but I have been reported twice for the same situation, I did point this out in the other forum but my comment has not been read.

Requesting removal for WARN as I already got one by Darren Miller for the exact same situation.

Kind regards,
Dom

Knokalvinclien

Player
Player
--------------------------

Just to reiterate what I said as I had got myself mixed up with the links:

Title : Gen Rule 6.2 | Anaty Vee

I got reported twice for Car Ramming, I got a WARN off darren miller Approved - car ramming | 71784
and I also got a WARN off Anaty Vee for the exact same thing today Approved - Disrespecting the server , CR and Combat Logging | ID: 59994 , 71784

I did also state in Anaty's report that Darren miller had already warned me but she obviously hasn't read my comment, which unfortunately I have to make this report but its okay as mistakes happen.

I already had a warning so I will be banned.

Please remove one Warning and unban my account as I have been punished twice for the exact same thing in 2 different reports.

Kind regards,
Dom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom