Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rambo_Broddy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 9, 2024
Time of violation
16:40
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/5tv4T3q

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
This person is doing OOC insults in club chat and calling us cave monkeys which is racist, and told me that hes superior to me because "I should look down at my hands and I will see why" which is clearly a metaphor for ethnicity/race, no human is superior to the other this is racism, and if his other comments say so otherwise, very bad representation of the server this guy is making in my opinion, racism shouldn't be allowed like this and loopholes shouldn't be otherwise. In his comments he also mentions bad internet which is already OOC, followed up by a racist insult, which is OOC considering his previous mentioning of an OOC topic.

Proof:
Watch 4 | Streamable (1:00 TIMESTAMP)

PHOTOS:

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
This person is doing OOC insults in club chat and calling us cave monkeys which is racist, and told me that hes superior to me because "I should look down at my hands and I will see why" which is clearly a metaphor for ethnicity/race, no human is superior to the other this is racism, and if his other comments say so otherwise, very bad representation of the server this guy is making in my opinion, racism shouldn't be allowed like this and loopholes shouldn't be otherwise. In his comments he also mentions bad internet which is already OOC, followed up by a racist insult, which is OOC considering his previous mentioning of an OOC topic.

Proof:
Watch 4 | Streamable (1:00 TIMESTAMP)

PHOTOS:
Hello Reported person here:
"This person is doing OOC insults in club chat and calling us cave monkeys which is racist, and told me that hes superior to me because "I should look down at my hands and I will see why" which is clearly a metaphor for ethnicity/race, no human is superior to the other this is racism, and if his other comments say so otherwise, very bad representation of the server this guy is making in my opinion, racism shouldn't be allowed like this and loopholes shouldn't be otherwise. In his comments he also mentions bad internet which is already OOC, followed up by a racist insult, which is OOC considering his previous mentioning of an OOC topic."

To Begin with, Calling someone a cave monkey is a part of the character I roleplay Never said anything about OOC if you consider yourself a cave monkey OOC welp... Im not the problem am i lol. Second of all, You said "Your not superior" About the hand thing I dont know what your implying exaclty i think your being racist yourself, The Internet comment was not said towards you it was said towards alejandro and Person that i commited against needs to report it. About Why your mentioning Blacklisted people "Frank Zane" who is my good friend and was talking to in a vc as I said in chat at the time, I dont know but moving on from that Calling someone a "Farm worker" is really not an insult just go to farm 1 and check how many people are collecting seeds and etc right now :) I was just comparing you to one of those since your bad at shooting (No offense to my farming homies xd). About Me saying Jump off a cliff its completly IC and has nothing to do with racism as far as im aware? I roleplay a toxic character who frequently tells others to end themselves its nothing new really your just a new player who have yet to see that LMAO,

Sorry to the poor admin that has to read trough this because some player is a 99k new guy and doesnt understand how things work but thanks for doing it anyway

- Leon

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
Hello Reported person here:
"This person is doing OOC insults in club chat and calling us cave monkeys which is racist, and told me that hes superior to me because "I should look down at my hands and I will see why" which is clearly a metaphor for ethnicity/race, no human is superior to the other this is racism, and if his other comments say so otherwise, very bad representation of the server this guy is making in my opinion, racism shouldn't be allowed like this and loopholes shouldn't be otherwise. In his comments he also mentions bad internet which is already OOC, followed up by a racist insult, which is OOC considering his previous mentioning of an OOC topic."

To Begin with, Calling someone a cave monkey is a part of the character I roleplay Never said anything about OOC if you consider yourself a cave monkey OOC welp... Im not the problem am i lol. Second of all, You said "Your not superior" About the hand thing I dont know what your implying exaclty i think your being racist yourself, The Internet comment was not said towards you it was said towards alejandro and Person that i commited against needs to report it. About Why your mentioning Blacklisted people "Frank Zane" who is my good friend and was talking to in a vc as I said in chat at the time, I dont know but moving on from that Calling someone a "Farm worker" is really not an insult just go to farm 1 and check how many people are collecting seeds and etc right now :) I was just comparing you to one of those since your bad at shooting (No offense to my farming homies xd). About Me saying Jump off a cliff its completly IC and has nothing to do with racism as far as im aware? I roleplay a toxic character who frequently tells others to end themselves its nothing new really your just a new player who have yet to see that LMAO,

Sorry to the poor admin that has to read trough this because some player is a 99k new guy and doesnt understand how things work but thanks for doing it anyway

- Leon
roleplaying a racist is crazy lol, stop tryna find loopholes broski we have literally seen you being a racist and insulting parents on discord aswell, cc is a community chat and you being a racist towards anyone has no excuse, learn some manners and if you remember well you also cussed out everyone in the discord grand rp chat, so this toxicity is defo not only "IC" as you say and im pretty sure you meant it OOC, own up to it, you were talking OOC to begin with and im sure you meant it with all your comments, im also sure you were implying something else with "Farmworkers", come on fam own up to it you're known for ur toxicity and racism 😂

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
roleplaying a racist is crazy lol, stop tryna find loopholes broski we have literally seen you being a racist and insulting parents on discord aswell, cc is a community chat and you being a racist towards anyone has no excuse, learn some manners and if you remember well you also cussed out everyone in the discord grand rp chat, so this toxicity is defo not only "IC" as you say and im pretty sure you meant it OOC, own up to it, you were talking OOC to begin with and im sure you meant it with all your comments, im also sure you were implying something else with "Farmworkers", come on fam own up to it you're known for ur toxicity and racism 😂
When Did I say I roleplay as a Racist? Lol, I said I roleplay as someone who insults everyone around him and is toxic lol, About parents insults in discord and insults related to race in discord, Im not sure I have done neither of those before? If you could show some Id be most greateful, About me being known for toxicity if you wouldnt be a 99k random player you would know that before your ID was even created I was one of the people that made the core foundations of LSPD and NG and made some of the mechanics in the 9th term of NG as Leader and 13th Term of LSPD Leader that people still use to this day. After building and helping over 20+ gang terms in this server I think everyone who played since 2022 can say that yeah I am pretty Toxic But I have done a LOT more for this community then any of you 99k randoms have before, So yeah that last statement is pretty accurate about being racist if you miss interprate a "Farmer job" as something racist I think you are the real racist here :)

Thats all you can keep yapping about me being toxic all you want cause it aint wrong but No Racism :D

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
When Did I say I roleplay as a Racist? Lol, I said I roleplay as someone who insults everyone around him and is toxic lol, About parents insults in discord and insults related to race in discord, Im not sure I have done neither of those before? If you could show some Id be most greateful, About me being known for toxicity if you wouldnt be a 99k random player you would know that before your ID was even created I was one of the people that made the core foundations of LSPD and NG and made some of the mechanics in the 9th term of NG as Leader and 13th Term of LSPD Leader that people still use to this day. After building and helping over 20+ gang terms in this server I think everyone who played since 2022 can say that yeah I am pretty Toxic But I have done a LOT more for this community then any of you 99k randoms have before, So yeah that last statement is pretty accurate about being racist if you miss interprate a "Farmer job" as something racist I think you are the real racist here :)

Thats all you can keep yapping about me being toxic all you want cause it aint wrong but No Racism :D
Nah don't try and spin it up on me, I legit have video of you admitting to being a racist legit not even 3 hours ago, I've studied politics and stereotypes around the world and you can google yourself what the metaphorical slur "farmworker" is, stop embarassing yourself, whatever good you have done for the community doesn't null out racism and I think you should honestly apologize, racism has no excuse and neither does your discriminatory comments. Nobody has misinterperated anything, judging by your previous racism on other occasions and today itself, I think it's safe to say that you meant it how we both know it.

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
Nah don't try and spin it up on me, I legit have video of you admitting to being a racist legit not even 3 hours ago, I've studied politics and stereotypes around the world and you can google yourself what the metaphorical slur "farmworker" is, stop embarassing yourself, whatever good you have done for the community doesn't null out racism and I think you should honestly apologize, racism has no excuse and neither does your discriminatory comments. Nobody has misinterperated anything, judging by your previous racism on other occasions and today itself, I think it's safe to say that you meant it how we both know it.
Okay, You ran out of proof so u accusing me of nothing now, lets wait for the admins :)

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
Okay, You ran out of proof so u accusing me of nothing now, lets wait for the admins :)
So here's your further requested proof:
(TIMESTAMP 4:20)
I ask you not to play fool in this case aswell, this was your old leader as you can very clearly remember, when he got banned during the family war which YOU participated in and we can clearly hear YOUR voice in this POV, if we skip to when the fight began during this POV (TIMESTAMP 4:20), we can hear you clearly saying "Yes they are more by 1 person, it's okay it's okay it's okay", followed by "Follow me follow me follow me, come let's take the middle" and in the POV, everyone continues to follow you, which further proves it was you and your voice, then comes after another example of your clear racism/stereotypes "I told you they're kurds and they're gonna start in the mountain." So racism and discrimination/stereotypism hasn't been new for you broski, what further proof should I provide you?

And before you say that the POV or proof is fabricated, this POV was uploaded by your OWN leader, and I hope you can now own up to your mistakes, stop trying to find loopholes, this was also an OOC event so don't say "It's my IC character I want to roleplay the role of a racist" it's very weird.

Jason Maffioso

Player
Player
I ask you not to play fool in this case aswell, this was your old leader as you can very clearly remember, when he got banned during the family war which YOU participated in and we can clearly hear YOUR voice in this POV, if we skip to when the fight began during this POV (TIMESTAMP 4:20), we can hear you clearly saying "Yes they are more by 1 person, it's okay it's okay it's okay", followed by "Follow me follow me follow me, come let's take the middle" and in the POV, everyone continues to follow you, which further proves it was you and your voice, then comes after another example of your clear racism/stereotypes "I told you they're kurds and they're gonna start in the mountain." So racism and discrimination/stereotypism hasn't been new for you broski, what further proof should I provide you?

And before you say that the POV or proof is fabricated, this POV was uploaded by your OWN leader, and I hope you can now own up to your mistakes, stop trying to find loopholes, this was also an OOC event so don't say "It's my IC character I want to roleplay the role of a racist" it's very weird.
Bro did say nothing wrong tho

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player

Well there is multiple issues about this, First of all its very sad how you hold onto POV thats half a year old, Further more: POV is inadmissable in any kind of reports if its 2 days or older this is almost a year old 😂 . About what your claiming that im racist everyone in this forum can decide that forthemselves, if im racist or not ( I have had broddy friends ask Tyler Broddy) Who was the same nationality as the people i talked about in this clip and me and my guys played with him till he quit the game :D. well anyway point is this proves nothing, No rules broken.

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
Well there is multiple issues about this, First of all its very sad how you hold onto POV thats half a year old, Further more: POV is inadmissable in any kind of reports if its 2 days or older this is almost a year old 😂 . About what your claiming that im racist everyone in this forum can decide that forthemselves, if im racist or not ( I have had broddy friends ask Tyler Broddy) Who was the same nationality as the people i talked about in this clip and me and my guys played with him till he quit the game :D. well anyway point is this proves nothing, No rules broken.
About the "holding onto the POV", it took me one search to find on the grandrp forum, I'm only proving that you've previously been racist and still racist to this day with your comments, this is just proof that you asked for so why are you now trying to disprove it, old or not it's still proof of your racism, nobody mentioned broddy, you mentioned a nationality and stereotyped them bro, how are you still gonna try and find loopholes, this is literally your logic "I have x friends from y nationality/ethnicity and they were fine with it so I'm allowed to do it", this makes zero excuse for the stereotyping bro. This only proves that you've previously been racist and you are still racist, you denied "previously being racist" and I am disproving that. If you're gonna be racist to me and others ingame and outside then own up to it like a man.

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
About the "holding onto the POV", it took me one search to find on the grandrp forum, I'm only proving that you've previously been racist and still racist to this day with your comments, this is just proof that you asked for so why are you now trying to disprove it, old or not it's still proof of your racism, nobody mentioned broddy, you mentioned a nationality and stereotyped them bro, how are you still gonna try and find loopholes, this is literally your logic "I have x friends from y nationality/ethnicity and they were fine with it so I'm allowed to do it", this makes zero excuse for the stereotyping bro. This only proves that you've previously been racist and you are still racist, you denied "previously being racist" and I am disproving that. If you're gonna be racist to me and others ingame and outside then own up to it like a man.
Your just starting to be mad at someone on the internet that does not agree with you its pretty sad really, Stereotyping and racism is not the same thing btw, For example a person who does stereotypes views an other person based on their looks and acts with them accordingly for example a police man is more likely to approach a person of color with more concern than a person of non color.

Racism is Exclusivly hating on a race insulting someone based on their race and attacking and harrasing them because of their skin color. I have done stereotypng sure in that POV but no racism was involved far as im aware, your just mad that you cant prove that im a racist nor can you get me to admit to one since i dont admit to being something im not lol.

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
Your just starting to be mad at someone on the internet that does not agree with you its pretty sad really, Stereotyping and racism is not the same thing btw, For example a person who does stereotypes views an other person based on their looks and acts with them accordingly for example a police man is more likely to approach a person of color with more concern than a person of non color.

Racism is Exclusivly hating on a race insulting someone based on their race and attacking and harrasing them because of their skin color. I have done stereotypng sure in that POV but no racism was involved far as im aware, your just mad that you cant prove that im a racist nor can you get me to admit to one since i dont admit to being something im not lol.
Ok my signature says so otherwise, you on video admitting to being a racist lol, you want to embarrass yourself further?

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
Ok my signature says so otherwise, you on video admitting to being a racist lol, you want to embarrass yourself further?
Yeah sure u killed me in purge did disrespecting dead body, which is ban and kept calling me a racist so i said "Cry about it" as a joke aight aight

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
Yeah sure u killed me in purge did disrespecting dead body, which is ban and kept calling me a racist so i said "Cry about it" as a joke aight aight
Nah don't ignore the comment before it where you said "yeah I am", come on man how much more proof should I post here of you being racist and even admitting to it, followed by a smiley face aswell, now you're saying it's a joke, you even said it in OOC chat so don't even try and say it was your IC character, give up bro you make no sense and your defense is all invalid, because it's lies after lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom