Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Messi Hurmacii
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 8, 2022
Time of violation
13:06
Proofs
https://youtu.be/IuXH4syNlN8

Messi Hurmaci

Player
Player
Hello, The ID 11370 killing for me nothing. I was in family house and just AFK my friends told me that you getting shoots. And we check the area and find ID 11370 he did this like 2-3 times just help me.

Jad Xiliz

Life is only as good as your mindset
Player
Change the title to RDM in city then ID
RDM | ID:11370
Since you can't see ID 11370 in the video, change your forum title to RDM | 0000 and admins when they review this thread they will know who killed you exactly.​

Messi Hurmaci

Player
Player
Since you can't see ID 11370 in the video, change your forum title to RDM | 0000 and admins when they review this thread they will know who killed you exactly.​
we checked area and saw his car and im changing the title.

Messi Hurmaci

Player
Player
by the way i found 3 clip that killing me and telling bad words in turkish:

Freak Messi

In Turkish:

Ucube Messi.

proof link:

Noah Acahche

Player
Player
pon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • ID 11370 will receive a punishment for General Rule 6.15
    When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example, issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them.

• ID 13290 will receive a punishment for Metagaming

Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location. Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord, and Ventrilo to communicate IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom