Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobi West

Player
Player
Information

1. Your Name IRL: Pratham

2. Your Age: 19

3. Time Zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average Online per day: 4-8 Hours (more on weekends)

5. Your Discord: tobiwest

6. Your Nickname: Tobi West

7. Your ID: 151903

Additional Information

1. Leader of... FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

• FIB is a law enforcement organization which requires all agents employed within it to disciplined and handle the situations professionally. The agents who are interested to join an elite organization such as FIB they must have specific skills to be able to benefit the organization upholding all the values of FIB and also following the legal procedures. If agents are able to uphold the standards of FIB I believe it will encourage other organizations to behave in a similar and professional manner, if everything is kept in order I believe me as a director and my fellow high commands and agents will be able to work in cooperation and make FIB even more professional and insure the smooth functioning of the organization.

• I first joined in FIB under the command of director Hank Volkov who I believe had very good two terms and after that I have served many directors as an FIB agent gaining experience and knowledge. I first achieved a high command position under the command of director Sbeecha Volkov in which I was able to learn a lot and did the best I could but even after that I have continued to improve and develop myself to be better than I was before and I was able to achieve rank 28 Chief of Staff in the previous term. As the director of FIB my goals will be to complete the raid season and continue to do raids, ghetto patrols and black market raids will be conducted on a regular basis.

• I have been an employee in multiple legal organizations and have lead many situations such as 24/7 and gun store robberies. I have attended various situations and events not just as an legal employee but as a criminal as well, I think with this experience I will be able to handle situations without making mistakes. I also think that we will able to achieve to better cooperation with other organizations to insure that we win every event and situation. I think with the cooperation of my agents and high commands I will be able to achieve my goals as the FIB director.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

• Within the organization: The HRT (Human Resource and Training) of FIB will have changes as they will be training all the agents employed within the organization to follow the rules of the city during any situation or event. Tactical departments such as Special Operations and Special Anti-terrorism Unit (Spec Ops and SAU) will be working in cooperation with each other and develop various strategies in order to win situations and events. The Under Cover (UC) department will continue to get evidences on gangs and unofficial families even after the raid season is completed in order to keep the FIB agents and other organizations employees engaged in RP.

• With other organizations: The tactical departments in FIB will try their best to cooperate with tactical departments from other legal organizations such as LSPD and SAHP, increasing the level of communication if possible and develop strategies accordingly. All tactical departments can also discuss and form strategies with NG which will help us win more FZ raids by gangs. More interaction with EMS during a hostage situation is also a good way to improve RP as a hostage could be injured and EMS could be really useful during these kinds of situations. EMS adrenaline shots is also a very helpful tool that helps us a lot during situations and events, EMS employees can coordinate with other legal organizations and can be trained to perform better in situations.
If all this is implemented I believe the organizations will work well with each other making it a better environment for everyone and enjoy the RP as much as we can.

Best Regards and thank you for reading my application!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom