Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kodi Knights
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 9, 2022
Time of violation
12:44
Proofs
https://youtu.be/46jyMuN_-2A

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player
Handing out a opinion if you were in HQ why were you robbing someone there? I think the only valid thing that this report would get is a VDM punishment. ID 100 entered for HQ while in a gun fight for like a second. But according to the ghetto map you will see that the road outside your HQ if not apart of Bloods HQ. If he did something admins would miss the part where he "Pushed/killed HQ" If he did you would need longer POV.

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player
Handing out a opinion if you were in HQ why were you robbing someone there? I think the only valid thing that this report would get is a VDM punishment. ID 100 entered for HQ while in a gun fight for like a second. But according to the ghetto map you will see that the road outside your HQ if not apart of Bloods HQ. If he did something admins would miss the part where he "Pushed/killed HQ" If he did you would need longer POV.
ID 100 can get a punishment for VDM and Ghetto rule 1.7 but probably not 1.3/1.4

Sakura Royal

I Fcku u hard if u mess with me...Got it..!
Player
ID 100 revived me with out RP and 2nd time ID 721 also did same thing he just said "thank you very much" while he is reviving me
and ID 494 is provoking me while I'm talking.
and last thing they came in gang car with out 51% and car ramming on us and killed us.

Papi Halo

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

ID 721 will receive a punishment for General Rule 6.2
ID 100 will receive a punishment for Ghetto Rule 1.4

It is forbidden to push/kill gangmembers on their HQ. You are not allowed to enter on HQ of another gang without permission.

It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting / refusing first aid, leaving the game, AFK or entering in an interior and etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom