Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oguz Pluxury

// Party President //
Player
----Information----
Your Name IRL: Oğuz
Your Age: 20
Time Zone: +3 Turkey
4. Average
Online Per Day: 20-22 Hours
Your Discord: Oguzali2
6. Your Nickname
: Lion Hill
Your İd: 302568

----Additional information ----
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos
2.I have a lot of experience illegally and I think it's time to get illegal now I've always been interested in Gangs and now I want to move Vagos to the top points, to enter the events with a high number of people, to win FZ Raids always and to provide Leadership in Ghetto with activity in Ghetto. At the same time, by making a hostage regularly, to show that our Gang is always active and to gain superiority against them, we will develop in Graffiti team and we will give importance to Turfers. We will Support them against them, our goal is to always take anyone. without interviewing. I want to be the Leader to gain this I am talking about to the Gangs.

3. By increasing the number of Online in gangs, We Can attract more attention in events, and in this way, people start to be interested in Gangs, and we can enable people to choose illegal Org instead of Legal org with the activities we will do among ourselves. With the Success we will get in the Clands, we can make the Other Gangs afraid of us. Getting more conscious people to Gangs by doing interviews. We should tell People what to do and tell them about the events, so that a more conscious audience will be formed in the Gangs. The most important thing is to give importance to the number of Event , Gang Online.

---Rank System ---

14- Leader
13- Deputy
12- Under Deputy
11-Warlord
10-Kingva
9- OG Turfer
8- Turfer
7- OG Shooter
5- New Shooter
4- OG Gangsta
3- Young Gangsta
2- Baby Gangsta
1- New Vago
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for Reviewing my application
Best Regards,
Lion Hill

Johny Gustavaa

Leader
Leader
----Information----
Your Name IRL: Oğuz
Your Age: 20
Time Zone: +3 Turkey
4. Average
Online Per Day: 20-22 Hours
Your Discord: Oguzali2
6. Your Nickname
: Lion Hill
Your İd: 302568

----Additional information ----
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos
2.I have a lot of experience illegally and I think it's time to get illegal now I've always been interested in Gangs and now I want to move Vagos to the top points, to enter the events with a high number of people, to win FZ Raids always and to provide Leadership in Ghetto with activity in Ghetto. At the same time, by making a hostage regularly, to show that our Gang is always active and to gain superiority against them, we will develop in Graffiti team and we will give importance to Turfers. We will Support them against them, our goal is to always take anyone. without interviewing. I want to be the Leader to gain this I am talking about to the Gangs.

3. By increasing the number of Online in gangs, We Can attract more attention in events, and in this way, people start to be interested in Gangs, and we can enable people to choose illegal Org instead of Legal org with the activities we will do among ourselves. With the Success we will get in the Clands, we can make the Other Gangs afraid of us. Getting more conscious people to Gangs by doing interviews. We should tell People what to do and tell them about the events, so that a more conscious audience will be formed in the Gangs. The most important thing is to give importance to the number of Event , Gang Online.

---Rank System ---

14- Leader
13- Deputy
12- Under Deputy
11-Warlord
10-Kingva
9- OG Turfer
8- Turfer
7- OG Shooter
5- New Shooter
4- OG Gangsta
3- Young Gangsta
2- Baby Gangsta
1- New Vago
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for Reviewing my application
Best Regards,
Lion Hill
Deserving

Diana Pluxury

Player
Player
----Information----
Adınız IRL: Oğuz
Yaşınız: 20
Saat Dilimi: +3 Türkiye
4. Günlük Ortalama
Çevrimiçi : 20-22 Saat
Discord'un: Oğuzali2
6. Takma adınız
: Aslan Tepesi
Kimliğiniz: 302568

----Ek bilgi ----
1. Los Santos Vagos'un Lideri
2.Yasadışı olarak çok fazla deneyimim var ve artık yasadışı olma zamanının geldiğini düşünüyorum, Çetelere her zaman ilgi duydum ve şimdi Vagos'u en üst noktalara taşımak, etkinliklere çok sayıda insanla girmek, her zaman FZ Baskınlarını kazanmak ve Getto'da faaliyet ile Getto'da Liderlik sağlamak istiyorum. Aynı zamanda düzenli olarak rehin alarak, Çetemizin her zaman aktif olduğunu göstermek ve onlara karşı üstünlük sağlamak için Graffiti ekibinde gelişeceğiz ve Turferlere önem vereceğiz. Onlara karşı onları destekleyeceğiz, amacımız her zaman herkesi almaktır. görüşme yapmadan. Bahsettiğim bunu Çetelere kazandırmak için Lider olmak istiyorum.

3. Çetelerde Online sayısını arttırarak etkinliklerde daha fazla ilgi çekebilir ve bu sayede insanlar Çetelere ilgi duymaya başlar ve kendi aramızda yapacağımız aktiviteler ile insanların Yasal org yerine illegal Org seçmelerini sağlayabiliriz. Clands'de elde edeceğimiz Başarı ile Diğer Çetelerin bizden korkmasını sağlayabiliriz. Röportajlar yaparak daha bilinçli insanları Çetelere çekmek. İnsanlara ne yapmaları gerektiğini söylemeli ve olayları anlatmalıyız ki Çetelerde daha bilinçli bir izleyici kitlesi oluşsun. En önemli şey Event , Gang Online sayısına önem vermektir.

--- Sıra Sistemi ---

14- Lider
13- Vekil
12- Vekil Altında
11-Savaş Lordu
10-Kral
9- OG Kule
8- Kule
7- OG Atıcı
5- Yeni Nişancı
4- OG Gangsta
3- Genç Gangsta
2- Bebek Gangsta
1- Yeni Vago
Başvurumu incelediğiniz için teşekkürler
Saygılarımızla,
Aslan Tepesi
+

Sierra Victor

Angels Could Be Bad
Server Administrator
Rejected

Low IC age, again more experience.. You can apply again in future​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom