Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Klaus Light
Administrators nickname
Chris Reed
Date
Mar 6, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
Proofs for the Ban please

Klaus Light

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,

on the 6.March I got banned because of getting more than 5 Million a Day. (Rule 1.7) I`ve never did that and the Admin who banned has NO proofs!
I didnt sell anything to another player for under 1000$! Banning Administrator was Chris_Reed.
I spoke with the higher admins but their Answer was that i took More than 5mil from FAMILYACCOUNT. Like i didnt break any Rule.
Now im banned for 60 Days. My Weaponshop is going to get away what i have bought from the family money. 4 Months played and a lot of moneywaste.
I would appreciate if you take an eye on here. Like I Said. I never gave anyone cars, helicpters etc. Just took money from fambank and got banned for no reason.

Greetings
Klaus Light | 3163

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Admins always have proofs.
3,4 Million + 5 Million = 8,4 Million on 15.2.2022 Money Transfer
You bought weapon shop and then this person was sending you money back? Why?

Cars which were sold for 1-500k
r820
giuliagta
ram1500
chiron
x6m
and then you recieved 4.5 mil back

then you bought a car for 500k and he sent you back 4 mil? why?
i8

another situation you bought cars:
amggt63s
ram1500
and then previous owner returned money back to you

Klaus Light

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,

I never received over 5 million a day. Prove it with pictures of the server logs! On 02/14/2022 I sold my parking space and only had 18 million! So the day after (February 15th, 2022) as far as I can remember I got another 3 million from a family member to buy the ammunition shop! (government value 20 million) The player (Tony Keen) gave me his entire property because we ic/oc are friends! And he was no longer interested in playing on the server! we did that with the money day after day because of said rule 1.7! I would like to know where in the rules it says that I have to pay more than $1,000 per vehicle for the said vehicles !!! The server itself states that you have to pay at least $1,000 for a vehicle. If I really did receive 8 million in one day, please ask yourself whether you want to be banned for 60 days because of said 3 million too much money, even though I myself have put over 1000 € into this server via.pay pal.

Thanks for your time, best regards

Klaus Light / 3163

Klaus Light

Player
Player
I forgot
The admins: Max Wurzel, Granit Lativi, Chris Reed and Reiner Schindler talked to me on the evening of my ban and asked why I got all this and the admins mentioned should be able to remember that I said Tony Keen gave me everything because he didn't feel like using the server anymore and if he came back he got his property back !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom