Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Opps

Leader
Leader
Information

1. Name: Ben

2. Age: 26

3. Time Zone: CST

4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours on busy days, 10-12 hours on non busy days

5. Your Discord: xexityy

6. Your Nickname: Saint Opps

7. Your ID: 292123

Additional Information

1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? ( list three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 Federal Investigation Bureau is the backbone of this city. During my time in this city I have saw some good terms and bad terms, I want to bring FIB back to where it belongs and keep this city well protected also, I will show activity at every event. From gang raids all the way to subs if we as FIB lose sight of the main goal gangs will win most events so, I’d like to keep the numbers high and make sure we are winning everything.

2.2 I have been leader of National Guard with 2 successful terms so, I know how to lead an organization to the fullest. Also, I’ve been HOD of HR in LSPD along with being UnderSheriff in SAHP before joining FIB where I climbed the ranks to HOD of Spec Ops. I’d make sure I’m constantly talking with the HODs to make sure if they need something they know I’m always here instead of not being involved. HR is always the biggest responsibility within an org, they keep the numbers high. Furthermore I want to make sure we always have HR available for interviews, trainings or whatever they are needed for. Spec Ops and SAU will be the backbone of giving us the best opportunity to succeed in the field, last but not least, With Undercovers help I will set out to do 40+ raids with 2 successful terms.

2.3 Lastly, I will keep the relations high with all other organizations as we need to work as a team to succeed. You are nothing if you are alone, If I have to I will have meetings once a week with other organizations to either discuss plans of action or see if they like the state of FIB.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 I plan on doing joint trainings between all organizations tactical teams to sharpen our shooting and tactical skills. We will have scenarios set up that we will face in the city. We will train and learn different tactics to face any objective that we may come across.

3.2 I want to have EMS more involved whether that be going to all hostage situations to made sure the hostage is safe or providing adrenaline shots at stores to better help us succeed. I would also ask once a week for a department health checkup to make sure all agents have there health insurance up to date.

I hope you will consider my application and thank you for the time you have taken to read this.

Warmest Regards, Saint Opps

DeanOpps

Player
Player
To Whom It May Concern,

I am writing this letter to wholeheartedly recommend Saint Opps for a leadership role within your organization. I have known Saint for 29 years in my capacity as a close relative. During this time, I have consistently been impressed by Saint's exceptional leadership qualities.

Strengths:

• Natural Leader: Saint possesses a genuine charisma that inspires and motivates others. He has a knack for bringing people together and fostering a collaborative environment.
  • Strategic Vision: Saint is a critical thinker with a strong ability to develop and communicate clear goals and strategies. He is adept at anticipating challenges and developing solutions.
  • Decision-Making: Saint demonstrates excellent judgment when making choices, weighing risks and benefits thoughtfully. He is also decisive and able to act quickly when necessary.
  • Teamwork: Saint values collaboration and actively seeks input from others. He is a strong communicator who fosters open and honest dialogue within the team.
  • Resilience: Saint is able to navigate challenges with composure and maintain a positive attitude. This inspires confidence in those around them during difficult times.
Conclusion:

Saint Opps is a highly motivated and capable individual with the natural talent and experience to excel in a leadership role. His strong character, strategic mind, and collaborative spirit make them an invaluable asset to any team. I am confident that Saint will be a tremendous leader who inspires and empowers those around them. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Dean Opps

Jack terry

Player
Player
Saint oops in short is a saint he run ng for 2 terms successful with no doubt best leader there not much more to say great leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom