Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mile Armanysharipov
Administrators nickname
Mujo Swayze
Date
Mar 9, 2022
Time
13:00
Proofs
/

miIe

Player
Player
Hello, today i got banned for general rule 1.1, which is account sharing. First of all i would like to admit that there was a day a long time ago that i went to my friends house and I logged to my acc through his computer. I would like to clear the situation of my stupid action. At the time back then, i had a business which was doing a good amount of money. The stocks of that business were going down really fast, which made me log online everyday to buy new stocks if i wanted to make money. I remember that my friend from GRP told me that i ran out of stocks on that day where i was at my friends house. I cant remember why i didnt thought about that 1.1 rule and the possible consequences which came out today, i was only thinking about not losing my money, so this is what made me to log on to my acc through his computer. I only went and buy the stocks for my business. Also my parents are divorced and im playing on a same computer but from 2 different adresses, and everything i can prove you. I am playing on this project for a very long time almost a year and im enjoying staying here with all my friends i met here, and I wasnt banned before on RS server because i play by the rules. Everything which is written above is completely true and honestly said and i am really sorry for that stupid mistake i did before, which i can guarantee that something like that will never happen again. I am asking you to give me a second and last chance to play on this project with all my friends. If you could forgive me i would be very gratefull for that. Once again im very sorry for what i did...

miIe

Player
Player
i am banned on balkan server not on en1 my mistake for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom