Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Satriko Narcos

Leader
Information:
1 - Your name IRL:
Mohamad
2 - Your age: 25
3 - Time zone: GMT +1
4 - Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5 - Your Discord: satriko
6 - Your Nickname: Satriko Narcos
7 - Your ID: 147422

Additional information:

1 -
Leader of FIB

2 - Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Im playing this game for years and played in the state side and in the crime side for many times under many leaders also I was leader of NG and Bloods ( first ever state organization to complete 2 terms without a single org punishment ) I think that its my time to apply and get the leadership of FIB and lead it to 2 successful terms. Im thinking that FIB is one of the most important organizations in this game raiding gangs and black market keeps LEOs and gangs activity high and makes us improve better RP in this server and Im thinking that I will bring the best RP to both sides and be one of the best FIB leaders.

I want to have FIB on top again like back in times. I will have a good team that I can trust and keep the org active for 24/7 and my deputies will be active in the early morning, evening and the late time with this team Im thinking that FIB will be on top like once it was and will get one of the most successful raid seasons that FIB ever saw. Im willing to lead this org with most experienced members and make sure that my members aware of the rules of this server and aware of that rules needs to be followed no matter what.

considering the ambition that my team and I share. We aim to establish a very active and efficient FIB that works on all fronts. Lastly, I look forward to breaking records and achieving an incredibly unforgettable term with a new raid record.

3 - Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

I will have my special operations team to have combat training with NG and other orgs in NG base or any other areas that can be used for training. EMS will be attending events and will be under our protection in the events that they are pulling up. We will give trainings to EMS employees who are going to attend missions with us and will speak with them for the best RP. I will add more training steps in FIB with speaking my qualified HR team and make sure that every FIB has the knowledge of undercover.

I will make sure that my HCs are active and professional during their duty. I will have HCs from diffrent timezones to make sure that we are having HCs 24/7 that are available for recruitment, leading events. My HCs will be experienced, skilled according to their departments. I will make sure that all the HCs are having knowledge for undercover works and able to act professional during their duties no matter what. Corruption will be our number one enemy and we will help GOV in their inspections no matter what.

I would like to take the step to become the FIB leader as I was previously NG leader and HC in FIB, along with several legal organizations. This experience makes me qualified for the position, especially considering the ambition that my team and I share. Briefly, I aim to enhance the RP of the FIB by implementing more ideas to increase the operational efficiency. All FIB-related departments, including HR, special forces, undercover, etc., will be leaded by experienced leaders/members. Of course, let's not forget about activity, which will be the main priority. We aim to establish a very active and efficient FIB that works on all fronts. Lastly, I look forward to breaking records and achieving an incredibly unforgettable term with a new raid record.

Best regards, Satriko Narcos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom