Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bane_Shakur
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
Mar 7, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/epNiNcI

boteo

Player
Player
I got permanently banned on my main profile on the Serbian Grand RP server. What happened is that my friend who plays Grand RP also (Suki Yuruzu, ID: 4760) didn't have his own Epic Games profile, instead he had one of his online friend's Epic Games account (because he needed to own the game to play Grand RP). He and his online friend had a fight. His friend changed the password of the Epic Games account and he didn't have access to that Epic Games account which meant that he couldn't play Grand RP anymore. He asked me if I had any other Epic Games account which were not signed in on my Grand RP profiles atall, I gave him an account that I never used. I had spare Epic Games accounts that had Grand Theft Auto V license. Couple of minutes later he loaded into Grand RP where he needed to sign in with a profile. What happened is that, somehow, the e-mail of the account that was logged in latest was my main profiles e-mail. Also 3 other Grand RP accounts were linked to his IP address. He switched the mail to his own and logged into Grand RP server. I got banned because his IP address was connected to mine (Mujo told us that). I don't know how that can be possible trough an Epic Games profile. I didn't do anything wrong and neither did I want to. I just wanted to help my friend because we play together for almost 8 hours everyday. If I need to prove anything that I'm not guilty, I will. I just want to be able to play on Serbian Grand RP server again with my friends and have fun. Thank you for reading.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Did you register that account?​

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Rejected. Another person made this account​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom