Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected USSS Corrupt Bio | Robby Mackenzie | 216059

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robby Mckenzie

Player
Player
Name : Robby Mackenzie
Nationality : Canadian
Place of Birth: Fort McMurray AB
Sexuality : Straight
Eye Color : Blue
Hair Color : Dirty Blonde
Tattoos : None
Strength : excellent at communicating with people, great leadership , love to help to people, basically willing to do anything by request coming from my chain of command and willing to attend all events/ run doc and capital. Also a very nice person.
Weakness : my one weakness is when people approach me and attack me for no reason. If that situation arises in green grass, I would contact the gods.

Life Story
in 2022, Robby McKenzie first flew in. I Had not a clue what I was doing or how to anything in this city. Robby grew up around a crime oriented family called peaky blinders. Once Robby became familiar with people and the rules in the city, he quickly pursued a job in a Law Enforcement Agency. Robby continued to pursue his career shortly after and join the government, where he was met with a new crowd of new people and taught how to do thing properly for the government. He would continue this pattern of being a Government offical for the next 9 terms. Shortly after he flew in, he also met some people that taught me all the rules, and it made me want to pursue a job with a LEO organization even further. Thereafter, I started from the bottom: following all the chain of commands to work my way up to the top. I love working with all the other orgs and helping them with whatever they need, and im also willing to help out anybody that's new to the city

Career Story:
At the age of 7, I started working for the government; basically after that I have continually joined back every term for the past 10x terms. I started as Trainee and worked my way up. Since my first day in the city; i have made it my goal to at least help 3 people every day, or make atleast give them some tips or knowledge.

(Fixed outcome 2 and 3 that were denied)
1- Robby Mackenzie can take bribes (up to 100k).
2- Robby Mackenzie can use Darknet to help his friends or family escape prison.
3- Robby Mackenzie can search for bodycams (/try 2 times per situation) and break bodycams if found (/do).
4-Robby Mackenzie can sell/buy drugs and weapons at Black Market.
5- Robby Mackenzie can help friends or family members in any situation.
6- Robby Mackenzie can kill people on/off-duty if they don’t want to follow his demands (GR 6.15 – With RP reasons).
7- Robby Mackenzie can have the ability to frighten and disrespect anyone as gang members do (Keeping in mind toxicity, Gen 6.10 and 6.19)
8- Robby Mackenzie can perform illegal actions with his family
9- Robby Mackenzie can rob 10-15s if brought to a undisclosed location (Only within RP reasons)
10-Robby Mackenzie can use any type of weapon on/off-duty. (no org weapons off duty).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom