Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Mass Rule Break FIB | 98156 80332 40483

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Krishna Ilya
Suspect ID
98156 80332 40483
Date of violation
Mar 8, 2024
Time of violation
12:16
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPbsADYvLNw&ab_channel=9ale7HD

xHDx

Player
Player
i was just buying juice. and a guy come to me cuff me without any reason didn't even ask for my passport or show me his id he is not wearing any fib armor or cloths. arrest me for my illegal stuff that didn't even now that i have+there was a guy with a gun and they didn't do anything to him because he was their family member or something. I'm not rp'ing im playing music in my head and buying juice. i was taken to jail and lost all my items that were taken while i was processed if i want to RP i will RP, but i should not be forced into it

ear rape+Force RP+Correction+MG+PG+provoking The start of the situation server time 12:16 video time 0:12+0:30+0:59

as you can see in this video he just wear his armor

the guy using his personal vehicle clearly doesn't know what undercover stand for just running around telling ppl am undercover to fib and cuff them and search without any reason and tell ppl to go cry and report him on forums?

Last edited:

xHDx

Player
Player

i want to see his side of the POV if he is actually called a lawyer or not

harshit gumber

Player
Player
i was just buying juice. and a guy come to me cuff me without any reason didn't even ask for my passport or show me his id he is not wearing any fib armor or cloths. arrest me for my illegal stuff that didn't even now that i have+there was a guy with a gun and they didn't do anything to him because he was their family member or something. I'm not rp'ing im playing music in my head and buying juice. i was taken to jail and lost all my items that were taken while i was processed if i want to RP i will RP, but i should not be forced into it

ear rape+Force RP+Correction+MG+PG+provoking The start of the situation server time 12:16 video time 0:12+0:30+0:59

u are fib not gang xD. they dont know rules they are cuffing everyone without any passport or anything.

Fission Juzzo

Player
Player

the guy using his personal vehicle clearly doesn't know what undercover stand for just running around telling ppl am undercover to fib and cuff them and search without any reason and tell ppl to go cry and report him on forums?
If this much evidence is not enough for FIB to get a mass warning then I don’t know what is enough then

Afnan Choo

"Stfu"
Player
u are fib not gang xD. they dont know rules they are cuffing everyone without any passport or anything.
bruv everyone just use common sense if you got some, He was wearing an armor openly in the middle of highway so every state org have to right to detain him, Just use some brain

DaDDY

Player
Player
bruv everyone just use common sense if you got some, He was wearing an armor openly in the middle of highway so every state org have to right to detain him, Just use some brain
u have the right to ask for passport not to just cuff and detain someone. use some common sense

DaDDY

Player
Player
oh rly damn I wonder what kind of exp you have? I guess you got more exp in crying on forums xD, btw that is called open carrying retard
ohh really if a person carries gun or armor in open area without any reason you have the right to ask
his or her gun lis. and passport there is no martial law going on. go get some knowledge how to do RP. you only know how to farm tickets:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Afnan Choo

"Stfu"
Player
ohh really if a person carries gun or armor in open area without any reason you have the right to ask
his or her gun lis. and passport there is no martial law going on. go get some knowledge how to do RP. you only know how to farm tickets:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Dude he was wearing a vest wdym xD use some brain cells

Fission Juzzo

Player
Player
Read the law once you will know or else get some exp before speaking
Bro it’s better first you should take a look at it cause it’s visible to all of us that you are brain ded at this moment and just yapping in the forums to defend yourself. Just watch the POV kiddo. Clear rule breaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom