Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Mass Rule Break FIB | 98156 80332 40483

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Krishna Ilya
Suspect ID
98156 80332 40483
Date of violation
Mar 8, 2024
Time of violation
12:16
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPbsADYvLNw&ab_channel=9ale7HD

Fission Juzzo

Player
Player
its a legal vest u can ask him to take back it in bagpack. you can use some brain cells at this situation
These FIB guys just don’t know anything and I wonder where do they get the guts to even say the wrong thing with full confidence like bro wtf is wrong with them xD hahahaha. Retards

omoe34

Player
Player
i was just buying juice. and a guy come to me cuff me without any reason didn't even ask for my passport or show me his id he is not wearing any fib armor or cloths. arrest me for my illegal stuff that didn't even now that i have+there was a guy with a gun and they didn't do anything to him because he was their family member or something. I'm not rp'ing im playing music in my head and buying juice. i was taken to jail and lost all my items that were taken while i was processed if i want to RP i will RP, but i should not be forced into it

ear rape+Force RP+Correction+MG+PG+provoking The start of the situation server time 12:16 video time 0:12+0:30+0:59

as you can see in this video he just wear his armor

the guy using his personal vehicle clearly doesn't know what undercover stand for just running around telling ppl am undercover to fib and cuff them and search without any reason and tell ppl to go cry and report him on forums?
It's either you don't understand English, or you really don't understand English.
He told you exactly "you have 5 seconds to put your hands up" and you literally switched that to "5 seconds to leave the area" :ROFLMAO:
Nice MG btw, you were telling your friends that police are arresting you lmao

Abdel Pluxury

Player
Player
Requesting POV

The following IDs has 12 hours to provide POV of the full situation:
ID: 118274 needs to provide the POV before this situation started

Last edited:

Moon Pluxury

Player
Player
Requesting POV

Abdel pov is edited he is provided it in parts to hide his rule break ask him to provide all one in pov since the forum is for mass rule break

Moon Pluxury

Player
Player
Requesting POV

ID: 118274 needs to provide the POV before this situation started
Situaton was completed 48hrs ago idk why you are asking POV of an edited evidence

Moon Pluxury

Player
Player
vests legal or illegal, citizens are not allowed to wear them on public and walk around while wearing them, its not a T-shirt!

harshit gumber

Player
Player
Abdel pov is edited he is provided it in parts to hide his rule break ask him to provide all one in pov since the forum is for mass rule break
stop it ok. tell your friends to behave and dont cuff anyone without asking liscences.

Blade Carter

Player
Player
Also you cant use your pda info to that if he has 5 star or not(nearby players). it comes under ooc info you have to ask for passport and search him in pda for stars.

Moon Pluxury

Player
Player
Also you cant use your pda info to that if he has 5 star or not(nearby players). it comes under ooc info you have to ask for passport and search him in pda for stars.
well if you know how to play this game then i guess you know what is commands from there we can make ic

Mehbub Rich

Ex-FIB Director | Ex-Chief Of Police (LSPD)
Player
I dont have to save pov because i am not the arresting officer + almost 72 hr has passed from the situation and its not an event + the evidence is cropped! why we are even discussing this invalid evidence

DaDDY

Player
Player
I dont have to save pov because i am not the arresting officer + almost 72 hr has passed from the situation and its not an event + the evidence is cropped! why we are even discussing this invalid evidence
so long story short you dont have POV

Mehbub Rich

Ex-FIB Director | Ex-Chief Of Police (LSPD)
Player
so long story short you dont have POV
its more than 48 hr from the situation and as a LEO we have to keep pov for past 48hr. And the pov request has been made after almost 72hr. and moreover your friend pov is invalid its in 3 part. be smart and learn some rules bro and you will understand what i say.

DaDDY

Player
Player
its more than 48 hr from the situation and as a LEO we have to keep pov for past 48hr. And the pov request has been made after almost 72hr. and moreover your friend pov is invalid its in 3 part. be smart and learn some rules bro and you will understand what i say.
he is not my friend. I am here because same happened to me. FIB just going crazy these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom