Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jkthesaviour Badass
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 10, 2024
Time of violation
8:07
Proofs
https://youtu.be/EgCnp9M61nc

Jkthesaviour Badass.

Player
Player
All in pov

In rp situation id:80039 he searched me without any commands. And id: 45127 didn't aim gun on me middle of rp situation and id:80039 also didn't aim gun on me while steal cash. Finally they told to run for your life but they shooting me while running.

And also there was only 1 car near me while steal cash and another personal car near me

Please kindly verify every inch of the video.

Thanking you.

Mehmet Bozkurtt

Player
Player
1 there are not 4 people in the mistakes made so the mistakes belong to the person

2 If you look carefully when the money is stolen, there is a car with a man in the back.

You can see that obs style program is being used, it talks but there is no sound in the background.

Mehmet Bozkurtt

Player
Player
your voice is not coming through you press the microphone but your own voice is not available

roni333

Player
Player
1.47 i say im gonna search you and there are 2 cars near the situation. i dont do rulebreak bro

Mehmet Bozkurtt

Player
Player
This is not the POV of that moment. You can't assign it as proof. Prove to me that you didn't use obs at that moment.

Mehmet Bozkurtt

Player
Player
If you notice, when the microphone is pressed, the robber tells the voice of the robber to stop talking.

admin is trying to deceive

Mehmet Bozkurtt

Player
Player
the video you posted is not from that time, then how can we understand what you are using, you should have a voice in the viewpoints, you speak, you get a response and you don't have a voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom