Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Victor Martell
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 10, 2024
Time of violation
08:28
Proofs
https://youtu.be/kH43YwzVkIY

Rithvik Adumulla

Player
Player
I was approached by a Battle pass Seller and as you can see in proofs we agreed on deal of 2.6mil for 60GC battlepass Gift, and once i reached the location i transferred him 2.6mil cash, immediately right after i gave him money...He changed his word as if he is selling BP for 4million, which in my case it is 2.6mil.
I have attached required chat, and proof displaying how his mobile number and his ID is related. and he also lied to me, Ran away.
I urge you to take severe action, please do the needful and i hope grand Rp creater's take further steps in making it easy for people buying BP from other players easy and safe in this godforsaken place. it would be helpful if i could get my money back any portion of it, since i spend tremendous amounts of time in earning money in this city, and i dont want to feel disappointed by this incident, which it actually spoiled my day though. atleast if i could get little amount back it would be helpful. thank you.
What a bloody Brilliant Day. wow.
Scammer Details: 135557 EN 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom