Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Red Boxsters
Administrators nickname
David Pluxury
Date
Mar 9, 2022
Time
16:40
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dH65rDcZ3k

Red Boxsters

Player
Player
I was Told before that as an officer I'm allowed to stop in front of the suspect that is trying to run away which I did ass you can see in the video but my car spun out and dragged the suspect if my intention was to hit him I would have done it before but you can see I sped in front of him and because the suspect was speeding in his bicycle he couldn't stop in time soo he fell down of his bike. and also if my intention was to hit I would have just hit him from behind and got him out of the vehicle .

Red Boxsters

Player
Player
I was Told before that as an officer I'm allowed to stop in front of the suspect that is trying to run away which I did ass you can see in the video but my car spun out and dragged the suspect if my intention was to hit him I would have done it before but you can see I sped in front of him and because the suspect was speeding in his bicycle he couldn't stop in time soo he fell down of his bike. and also if my intention was to hit I would have just hit him from behind and got him out of the vehicle .
and also its not my fault him having FPS drops and input lag I always check before going online if everything is correct.

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Rejected
This is still Non-RP. You cannot stop a bike rider that way you intended​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom