Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved OOC Toxicity( P* **phille word) , PG , Mixing I 43007 FIB Agent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Azmon Gold
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 9, 2022
Time of violation
15:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/keN7cJp8mGI

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
Hello , recently this guy reported me for pg and i admitted and accepted my punishment now i report him because he broke all of the rules i mentioned above in the title , calling me and all of lspd officers who was with me '' P* **phille '' ) which is extremely offensive and inappropriate word and should be only mentioned in some situation like Court case or something , anyway as you see the pov's i provided he tried to deceive the officer by using commands that has no existence in rp commands list , so thats powergaming and i even asked admin about it and he said its pg anyway , also he was mixing by saying '' learn to rp ''

NOTE : After all of that shit turned out he is an undercover FIB Agent and i couldnt procces him for the charges against him and he Represents FIB i suppose so lock it for
FIB curator too please

Last edited:

Ben Dior

Well known N-word abuser
Player
Hes out today ig, not an FIB agent anymore!

Ben Dior

Well known N-word abuser
Player
dont care , he was FIB when he broke the rules , im sure admin will not reply with FIB agent is not fib anymore so proof is invalid
You won't believe we arrested this guy 1 week ago, didn't say a single word till doc and then one of their agent uncuffed him and let him ran away!

Darren Miller

Player
Player
upon reviewing the evidence i have decided to accept this report

ID 43007 will be punished for OOC insults and mixing​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom