Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kikna_Hernandez
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 9, 2022
Time of violation
17:55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ojMkGUKOCOg

Elon Mars

Player
Player
Upon Reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Please include evidence 1 min prior to the situation
    You have 6 hours to respond​

Kikna Hernandez | 9103

Player
Player
Upon Reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Please include evidence 1 min prior to the situation
    You have 6 hours to respond​
why i need to show you what happened 1min ago? you see im talking my family member and this guy comes and kills me so warn him its easy :)

Elon Mars

Player
Player
why i need to show you what happened 1min ago? you see im talking my family member and this guy comes and kills me so warn him its easy :)
The minimum required length of POV is 1 min and I can only see you talking for 1 sec, it is needed to ensure no RP was involved

Kikna Hernandez | 9103

Player
Player
The minimum required length of POV is 1 min and I can only see you talking for 1 sec, it is needed to ensure no RP was involved
no if you see what is happening in 30 sec you can react after that told me some administrator about POV about me so im waiting your response thank you :)

Elon Mars

Player
Player
I dont see the guy anywhere in the pov before shooting you and I need a proof that there was no RP involved in this situation to accept this report

Kikna Hernandez | 9103

Player
Player
I dont see the guy anywhere in the pov before shooting you and I need a proof that there was no RP involved in this situation to accept this report
i think you cant see your self in the mirror then too because in my video everything is clear this fcking guy is killing me when im trying to show my fam house to my new fam member thats all this clip history.

Elon Mars

Player
Player
If there is nothing wrong please provide the POV even 30 secs prior to this situation or else I will have to Deny the report

You have 8 additional hours to provide the POV (on request)​

Last edited:

Darren Miller

Player
Player
upon reviewing the evidence i have decided to deny this report

insufficient evidence
you failed to provide pov of the entire situation​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom