Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Igor_Lewis

Player
Player
Information
1. Igor
2. 18
3. GMT +1
4. 4-10hrs
5. igsgn
6. igsgn
7. 50637

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I started playing on this server about 3 years ago, played for a year and decided to take a break. I came back about a month ago and joined FIB, what i have noticed is that hard work often goes unnoticed and the only way you can get to the highest ranks is by knowing people. I will definitely be changing that and i won't be showing any signs of favoritism, the only people that will be getting the high ranks are going to be people that know how to handle themselves and the ones who actually deserve it.

- Out of all the organizations that i have been in, i have been in FIB the longest, worked my way up the ranks from Junior agent up to HOD in around two months. Basically what i am trying to say is that i know my way around FIB since i have been there for around 6-7 months in total, i have worked under many good leaders like; Mike West, Hank Volkov, Dean Worral, Ellen Bubbles and Monty McKnight, after Monty's term in FIB i decided to take a break. I have also been in every legal org and most of the gangs, i know how every org works by now and that will definitely help me as a leader.

- Another thing, i have seen Legal orgs be inactive only because of their leader, there will always be that one org that never sends people to situations, if i get the leader position in FIB that won't be the case, not showing up to events while being in the city will lead to punishments, and eventually dismissal from the org. While im speaking of punishments, those also won't go unseen, if you break rules, server or FIB ones, it will lead to punishments also, and there won't be anything like "This time i'll let it go", for people to learn they need to be taught a lesson, and the best way of doing that in an org like this is by punishing them. When i say punishments i don't only mean strikes, demotions and firing, lets say someone breaks a FIB rule and it won't be that serious i will for example say "You will not respond to any situation by yourself during the next 24hrs, if i am in city you can only go with me, if i am not you can only go with a high command, if you break any rules during that time you will be punished." and once i see how they work i will decide if they get punished in any other way or not.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
- Since this is a RP server my main focus will be to upkeep the roleplay in my org. For example, what i have noticed is that negotiations are not even negotiations anymore, its just criminals giving demands and us agreeing, then its just shooting and sometimes arresting depends on where its happening. If i do get this position, i will make sure that when FIB is negotiating, it will be actual negotiations not what i just mentioned.

- Ghetto patrols also need some working on, we do them usually in useless times when the ghetto is dead. I will want to change that and only do ghetto patrols when something is going on in the ghetto, not just drive, stop, get demands, shoot, where is the RP in that scenario? For example, i will make sure we have 1-2 UC agents in the ghetto most of the time so that they can let us know when something big is going on, then we will step in.

- Another thing, power abuse in the FIB is still a thing, i will make all my employees understand that they are not above the law and not above SERVER RULES. FIB has the most power out of all legal orgs, we can do almost everything a legal employee can do, but also out of uniform. In my term or terms power abuse will not be present due to the fact that i want everyone to have fun an balanced RP.

- Situations when suspects need to be processed are also something that need working on. I understand in the ghetto we dont take people for processing because its to big of a risk, but i witnessed a situation where gangs took over encashment, FIB got them down placed them in cuffs and left them there. I won't want to be seeing that if i get leader, there won't be such a thing as "let LSPD/SAHP" process them (unless we need to get to something else really quickly then that must be the case).

- As leader i will make weekly meetings for the whole of FIB so that we can all together look at what we did throughout the week, what needs improving and what we have to change. If i get the leader position in FIB, i will make sure my whole HC team listens to even the lowest ranks and hears out their opinions.

- Also, as the leader of FIB i will try my best to be in good relations with all the other Legal Orgs, hopefully we will all be able to work together and in peace without having any problems. If there will be any problems between my org and another legal org with one of the Agents, then i will try my best to handle situations like those internally.

- The ranks in FIB if i get leader will be:
30. Director
29. Deputy Director
28. Chief of staff ( There will be 5 of them each assigned to a department: SAU, Spec Ops, IA, HRT, UC)
27. Head of Department ( There will be 5 of them each assigned to a department: SAU, Spec Ops, IA, HRT, UC)
26. Deputy Head of Department ( There will be 5 of them each assigned to a department: SAU, Spec Ops, IA, HRT, UC. These are chosen by HOD's)
25. 00 Agent
24. Supervisor ( There will be 5 of them each assigned to a department: SAU, Spec Ops, IA, HRT, UC. Selected by HOD, and DHOD)
23. Secret Agent
22. Black Ops Agent 3
21. Black Ops Agent 2
20. Black ops Agent 1
19. Elite Senior Special Agent 3
18. Elite Senior Special Agent 2
17. Elite Senior Special Agent 1
16. Elite Agent 3
15. Elite Agent 2
14. Elite Agent 1
13. Senior Special Agent 3
12. Senior Special Agent 2
11. Senior Special Agent 1
10. Special Agent 3
9. Special Agent 2
8. Special Agent 1
7. Field Agent 3
6. Field Agent 2
5. Field Agent 1
4. Junior Agent 3
3. Junior Agent 2
2. Federal Attorney
1. Suspended

Thanks for reading my application and considering it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom