Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
James Brooke
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 10, 2024
Time of violation
17:48
Proofs
https://youtu.be/z9aywhvNavE

jamesbrooke

Player
Player
This person refused to show his id i have checked with admins in city and they have advice that it is a form off corruption and this person does not have a bio i was told rle break gr 6.4

jamesbrooke

Player
Player
Forgot to add.

if you are a corrup officer you have it in your bio that you can refuse to show id so without a bio this would be considered as corruption without bio

Poppy Lasombra

Angel of Law
Player
Civil Code 16.1.5 Employees of USSS, FIB, LSPD and SAHP performing their duties are required to
show their Badge/ID with an identification number at the first request of any citizen, if there are grounds for that.

There is far too much misinformation in the City as to when a State Employee cannot, should or must show ID. In this situation you do not establish why he must show ID and he has a right to ask why and if there is no valid reason he does not need to show it. You cannot just ask, there must be Grounds for it (aka a valid reason) and you do not show a valid reason in this POV.

jamesbrooke

Player
Player
Civil Code 16.1.5 Employees of USSS, FIB, LSPD and SAHP performing their duties are required to
show their Badge/ID with an identification number at the first request of any citizen, if there are grounds for that.

There is far too much misinformation in the City as to when a State Employee cannot, should or must show ID. In this situation you do not establish why he must show ID and he has a right to ask why and if there is no valid reason he does not need to show it. You cannot just ask, there must be Grounds for it (aka a valid reason) and you do not show a valid reason in this POV.
This is OOC Not IC so please keep IC out of it

jamesbrooke

Player
Player

also there was a reason i said because i want to make sure you are LSPD as you well know people can be fake cops so yeah there is the reason hy i wanted to see it to make sure i was talking with a true officer and not a fake one

Yam Zack

Player
Player
also there was a reason i said because i want to make sure you are LSPD as you well know people can be fake cops so yeah there is the reason hy i wanted to see it to make sure i was talking with a true officer and not a fake one
if u want to make ooc sure, we can see in ur previous forums that u are just trying to make problems with state orgs, and u can see my uniform that no one can fake it we still talking OOC, also those doors no one can open it unless u are FIB GOV or LSPD, and from my uniform u can see that im from LSPD
and it is going to go for Mr negan so yea i will accept any judgment he will give me

vAnimated

Player
Player
There was no reason to “make sure he was LSPD” you can clearly see in the pov he is wearing a uniform that nobody can fake. There was no IC reason to even ask him for his ID, he didn’t refuse, he asked you why you wanted to see it because you had no IC reason. You probably had no IC reason to be there in the first place. Just looks like you’re trying anything you can to make a forum against somebody who did nothing wrong and on top of that he even said if you needed help to tell him, and you still did not present him with any IC reason to show his ID

Albus Pluxury

Player
Player
Bruh ......
You cant Just Go inside Hq and ask anyone to show id
Unless a Situation

Sukuna Otamay

S҉U҉K҉U҉N҉A҉ ҉O҉T҉A҉M҉A҉Y҉
Player
ispend my last hour watching ur pov and iam unable to find any ic reason ... feeling sad for what going on sahp ... dont be kareen

Yam Zack

Player
Player
i can see u now laughing, no offense but if someone did PG in front of u, u will say Corruption like ur officers are saying always like i said no offense

N

Negan Smith

Forum Rejected

As its an IC issue has be solved ICLY

officers are not obligated to show ID only in certain situations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom