Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved ID:10269 | 44784 | MG, Stalling, Mercy killing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Jefe DeJefes
Suspect ID
10269 | 44784
Date of violation
Jul 29, 2021
Time of violation
15:46
Proofs
https://youtu.be/dIDkEvq6X3k

Jefe DeJefes

Player
Player
The people whose IDs i have shared were our hostage and were stalling and not listening to our demands, they obviously meta gamed to get back up and kill us, while mercy killing their officers as well as you can see in my POV.

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
This is my POV of this situation
Possible earrape , definitely would suggest lowering the volume down

ID 10269 (from 0:29) was stalling for the longest time , wouldn't listen and it doesn't take a fool to see that he was definitely metagaming.
You see later in the same pov that ID 44784 was also alive and he did that same as 10269.
ID 45268 then decides to combat log
ID 19882 kept stalling by saying I cannot hear anything and started earraping.

and then the rest of the legal orgs do not even value their own Mens' lives and just start shooting at us which doesn't make sense to me considering the situation was turned into a hostage situation.

I know for a fact that the guys that I have provided the IDs of , are FIB since that is their uniform.
Then you see a black insurgent which only belongs to FIB which proves that they shot at their own men (Massive fail RP btw)

EddieB | Undercover Admin

Undercover Mazhor Pluxury
Blocked

ID 10269 (from 0:29) was stalling for the longest time , wouldn't listen and it doesn't take a fool to see that he was definitely metagaming.
You see later in the same pov that ID 44784 was also alive and he did that same as 10269.

and then the rest of the legal orgs do not even value their own Mens' lives and just start shooting at us which doesn't make sense to me considering the situation was turned into a hostage situation.

I know for a fact that the guys that I have provided the IDs of , are FIB since that is their uniform.
Then you see a black insurgent which only belongs to FIB which proves that they shot at their own men (Massive fail RP btw)
I can promise you that i was not stalling you guys were earraping so i couldnt hear shit. And if that isnt enough one of your members stole cash from me without saying anything. Im 10269 btw.

EddieB | Undercover Admin

Undercover Mazhor Pluxury
Blocked

And how was i metagaming?

ZIGGY

Player
Player
I can promise you that i was not stalling you guys were earraping so i couldnt hear shit. And if that isnt enough one of your members stole cash from me without saying anything. Im 10269 btw.
well you got the point of it and u stalled

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Hello,

This forum thread will be locked until further decision made by state admins

Darren Miller

Player
Player
upon reviewing the evidence i have decided to accept this report

ID 10269 will be punished for Power Gaming
ID 19917 will be punished for NonRP

ID 10269 you was seen stalling the situation while backup arrived on scene this is in violation of the server rules
ID 19917 you was seen in the evidence clip robbing the officer with out following correct role play you failed to explain to the officer that you was going to be reaching into his pocket to grab some cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom