Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lorna Lovegood
Suspect ID
133949, 347279
Date of violation
Mar 11, 2024
Time of violation
3:54
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Sutdptp_t5M?si=kOhOLcTiWIlKmZU9

Lorna Lovegood

Player
Player
While player 133949 was in the middle of being robbed with guns pointed at him, he started to patch up someone instead of fearing for his life. (Happens at 0:30 in the video)
While player 347279 was unconscious, he was screaming in his mic and continuing to talk instead of being dead. (0:02-0:14)

Thank you for taking time to view my report.

David Barnes

Player
Player
warn for off topic + toxicity
I complied... was so scared. No one was telling me anything on what to do so I went to patch him up and you all mercy killed him. How could you do such a thing?

As you see from MY point of view, no guns are pointed and I asked if they were done and nothing was said. I went to patch my friend who was dead. I was scared for my life and complied.

Feels like targeting... weird

Do you become more braindead over time or what? You out of everyone (with 16 hours a day playtime for the last years) know you can't randomly start reviving people when you just got robbed and STILL have to fear for ur life cause there is a superior gang with guns around u. Targeting btw

Richard and Lorna on top am I right ❤️ even on GRP it's not working out 💀

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved, ID 347279 will be Punished for Fail-RP, ID 133949 will be Punished for Fear-RP. ID 50637 will be Punished for 6.13 Gen Rules.the off topic comments will be Punished aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom