Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Singham Vella

Player
Player
A.) Information

1. Your name IRL: Karan Singh

2. Your age: 27

3. Time zone: GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours on work days, 12-15 Hours on weekends

5. Your Discord: singh.777

6. Your Nickname: Singham Vella

7. Your ID: 14790

B.) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

I have seen glorious days of this organization and I will try to do some good things to improve standards of this organization.

A leader is as good as his team : I assure that i am suitable for the leadership because as a leader of organization i make sure that my employees should be work friendly and we should have good relationship among us. By this we make sure that we will not get any mis-understandings in the org.

As a leader of this esteemed organization, I will make sure that i will put my best efforts in making it an active organization. I want to have Life Invader doing events the citizens love and enjoy. I also want the ads flowing and with near perfection. I want everyone's ads being done and sent out for optimal time usage.

I would only want the bestest of the best employees to work in L.I because for newly selected people the first and foremost is effective training. I know how to have a team of staff working with zero issues. I always listen to employees who i work with. If i see any problem or conflict i will make sure to fix it.

I would introduce solid Bonus system for our journalism and creative departments so that people feel encouraged and more inclined towards participating in these two departments specifically.

C.) Your advice for improving Role Play level in organization.

I Mr. Singham Vella, i believe that if i become C.E.O of L.I Organization i will make sure that in my term there is no favoritism and i would make sure my ad team will able to do all the ads correctly and there will be no ad put out incorrectly.

It is still good to have an active team of journalists and reporters to cover as much as possible regarding various happenings in Los Santos City. I will focus on hiring aspirant journalists and reporters that can roam around the city to scoop news have it recorded or make an article about it and conduct interviews to the leaders of organization or people of Los Santos which in turn will be one of my efforts to increase quantity and quality of Role Play situations for my employees.

We will do more events in collaboration with other organizations and we will increase Role play quality for all the employees in the organization.

As a team we will do recruitment once every two weeks and open recruitment once a week. We will also do recruitment for particular departments.

I will make sure Hardworking employees will get promotion on basis of their performance and bonus will be provided for the employees to encourage them. Even i will work on encouraging existent employees and hire new employees on the mindset to use org. cars and participate in different events happening in the city(store robberies etc) to create a good engaging environment where everyone can enjoy doing Roleplay being a Journalist.

For increasing Roleplay in L.I. I will be working with the Journalism team to interview leaders of all the organizations in city and cover as much events as possible and I will post it in Lifeinvader CNN in GRP Email and also plan some organization events with my curators approval in which creative department's employees can also take part with others to engage in city.

Thank you for reviewing my application.
Singham Vella

1466134655971li.png

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Punishment history (explained further in DMs)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom