Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Morgan Outlaw
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 11, 2024
Time of violation
1:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Li2MN1o_zO4

Morgan Outlaw

Player
Player
Dear Admins , I Was Complain a Forum Rejected - GR 6.2 | ID:39315 But it had Reject Because of POV that shows the situation from beginning to end without cuts but i already Send The important thing that happined in The situation but NP ,

in This Situation i was in Going To Get a Car Sharing To reach the harrbor Event with my Fam member when This Police officer ID:39315 came To me and Cuffed me and Get me in the Jail Directly without Without following the IC laws (RP) ,

For Example: it's shows that this officer even he Can't Speak English , all he Said: ok Sir !!! , He Didn't Get my Name by Showing Passport ,he Didn't Give me my Rights , ask For Jump suit size ? and of course i ask for lawyer he Didn't Respond !!! , He Put me In Jail Directly xD Without Searching Me , Telling Me what is The charges is ???

Please Guys all What am asking , Don't Recrote people like This Coz it's Really Destroy The RP area and Who is The Responsible of That ??? , and Where is My Right if i Don't have a Chance To do RP Situation !!!

and This is The Second Pov about what Just i mention !

Velix Verlice

Player
Player
Approved

ID 39315 will receive a punishment for GZ 1.3
ID 53348 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15
ID 44120 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom