Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky>Singh

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
1.Your Name IRL
Laxman
2.Your Age
3.Time zone+ Country
IST(GMT+5:30) India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play.
06:00 to 17:00 (somedays till 21:00)
5.Average online per day : In between
10 TO 12 hours
6.Your Discord
lucky.12#2292
7.Your Character's Name
Lucky Singhh
8.Your ID
9.Your in game level
29 Level
10.Languages spoken:
English , Hindi
11.I want to be curator of Crime section or State section:
I would like to be curator of the STATE section.

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

Its because I would love to help all my fellow citizens and provide them a good and joyful environment
And also I can be usefully in many ways as I have experience of both category in state section {EMS and LEOS(FIB,GOV,SAHP,LSPD)} as a HIGH COMMAND
I was have watched working of States section so closely by which I can help them with good RP
And also i was asst admin for a 1 month approx. and I will be not repeat the mistakes I did last time and also I wont disappoint administration team
with my work.Also I think i will be more active in city as of now to prove myself.

2.What are your strengths?

I have good communication skills and have a quality to be friendly to all
also I learn from my mistakes

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?

I usually trust too easily.

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?

I can do anything in order to help admin team ,and my help would make work easy for admin team/support, this is what i think.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I don't have any so its not a problem

6.Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

NO, as of now there is not any Situation

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

I have a bit experience of being asst admin so it I know how admin team works and I will be also be helpful.
when last I was part of admin team I did complete weekly tasks and so did good work, I also know the basic doubts of any new player in the city so i can
understand them well and help them.

Thanks for reading have a Great Day.

Rui Ace

Player
Player
Ready for interview
Please contact me on Discord (Rui Ace | deaudacity) for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.

Rui Ace

Player
Player
Accepted
You were accepted in the team, wait to get more information on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom