Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Banger Bhau
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 11, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/G6h0YlK

Rock Shiva

Player
Player
Dear Banger my friend the msg has send you that is OOC and the talking about the forum that is also come in OOC so can you tell me How can you say that it is IC to OOC, buddy just go and learn some rules and get more knowledge.
Thank you if you Understand
  1. All In screenshot Leader Should Know That He Cant Move IC to OOC and OOC to IC. It's Basic Knowledge. the cannot speak IC situation in OOC as he was saying he will fire the officer Why he has to ask To Close Forum.

Banger Bhau

Player
Player
Dear Banger my friend the msg has send you that is OOC and the talking about the forum that is also come in OOC so can you tell me How can you say that it is IC to OOC, buddy just go and learn some rules and get more knowledge.
buddy same to u ..u want to learn first then teach other thnq for reply ..

Dannyy Federal

Player
Player
this is clearly ic to ooc situation.....

Napoleon Blanchard

Blacklisted For No Reason
Player
More like ooc to ooc with intent to do something IC

i would say is GR 6.10 doesnt apply to private discussion in discord , if leaders have a different rule idk but as far as i know this cannot be accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom