Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Spike Simpson
Administrators nickname
Carl Jordan
Date
Mar 11, 2024
Time
17:27
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Pk9ziLx

Zax_Zero

Player
Player
Hello Senior,
Just Now I got banned for cheats I never do these Kinds of things He didn't even ask for Pc Check I don't even Use Redux All Settings at Default. I will never accept I'm getting banned for cheat's shit. I ready for pc check I have every POV of Events (informal, foundry, weapon factory, Store Robbery). I Was killing Ng with using heavy Sniper then after some minutes I got ban. Please take action against this admins. I know new id do cheats or scamming but it doesn't mean that every 70k is cheaters. Now because of this people are making fun of me that I'm a cheater. it's easy for them to ban any guy but it's not easy for us to get ban like this. So Please look into it.
Thank You !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom