Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ABY ACE
Administrators nickname
El_pepe
Date
Apr 25, 2023
Time
00h00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/OrJtMMM

Aby Ace

Player
Player
Hello,

I'm writing to you today because it's been 9 months + since I was banned from the French server for the cheat reason I know I shouldn't have.

I apologize again but I would like to ask you for a reduction of the penalty even if I still have to wait.

Please know that I'm playing on the RU2 server, I even passed 1 pc check which was negative because I've gained in maturity and I've learned from my mistakes. I know that this may not be able to call into question your choice, but nothing ventured, nothing gained :) .

I'm even ready to do a pc check to prove that I'm not harming the server because even if I made this mistake I'm still staying on 1 of your projects because I really like playing on your servers because after class when I tell myself I'm going to play a big rp I'm immediately happy.

This message is ( beautiful ) but I thank you for the attention you took to read my complaint

Thanks in advance
Sincerely Linnix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom