Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
ABY ACE
Administrators nickname
El_pepe
Date
Apr 25, 2023
Time
00h00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/OrJtMMM

Aby Ace

Player
Player
Hello,

I'm writing to you today because it's been 9 months + since I was banned from the French server for the cheat reason I know I shouldn't have.

I apologize again but I would like to ask you for a reduction of the penalty even if I still have to wait.

Please know that I'm playing on the RU2 server, I even passed 1 pc check which was negative because I've gained in maturity and I've learned from my mistakes. I know that this may not be able to call into question your choice, but nothing ventured, nothing gained :) .

I'm even ready to do a pc check to prove that I'm not harming the server because even if I made this mistake I'm still staying on 1 of your projects because I really like playing on your servers because after class when I tell myself I'm going to play a big rp I'm immediately happy.

This message is ( beautiful ) but I thank you for the attention you took to read my complaint

Thanks in advance
Sincerely Linnix

Top Bottom