Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kevin Lamo
Administrators nickname
Sam_pluxury
Date
Mar 9, 2022
Time
01:58
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Gbegr9L

Kevin Lamo

Blocked
Blocked
Problem starts with some other admins, but big problem is Sam_Pluxury.My family is trying to host an event for 2 days and asked like 8 times this is not a problems admins can be busy and we have no problem with that but they said "we are busy" to us and hosted an event for other people this happened 2 times.first time we asked they sad "busy" then hosted an event 5 minutes later,second one is same story we asked got "busy" then after 7 minutes they hosted an event for someone else.i asked admin about WHY ? and "Sam_Pluxury" purposely avoided my questions even writed "so?" and then he said
"its not like it is compulsory to do events anyone ask it is our wish so stop spamming"
so accusing me of spamming while purposely avoiding my question.
my question is "why admins not hosting for us but doing for others?"
he basicly said they are not "compulsory" so they can do it as they wish.Is this okay ? doing for some people and not others ? can admin prioritize some players above others ?
and lastly after muted me for spamming he said "ask the admin who said no to you" i already did that i writed "Kira" on the report "sam_pluxury" answer it.like what ?

My problems are
admins should not prioritize some players above others
should not avoid questions
should not disrespect to the player like saying "so?"
their english skills must be good otherwise its hard to understand them.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Oh looks like you forgot to add my another sentence where is said " There are not a lot of admins online right now, so can't do events " and you still kept asking the same question, so you got muted.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
You were muted for spamming in report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom