Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Anshh Warrior
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 11, 2024
Time of violation
16:11
Proofs
https://streamable.com/o2s13p

Anshh Gonzalez

She’s on my mind
Player
someone tried mk him maybe MG and he was running even while we were pointing gun at him

bandre

Player
Player
I was already punished for this whole thing already and you know that so the fact that your coming on forums to get me a second punishment for the same scene is actually hilarious.

Anshh Gonzalez

She’s on my mind
Player
I was already punished for this whole thing already and you know that so the fact that your coming on forums to get me a second punishment for the same scene is actually hilarious.
That was different case when u were getting robbed and divided the ammo for stalling u got punished time stamp was also different

In this case u were getting robbed and u ran away technically u broke 2 different rules at different time stamps

bandre

Player
Player
That was different case when u were getting robbed and divided the ammo for stalling u got punished time stamp was also different

In this case u were getting robbed and u ran away technically u broke 2 different rules at different time stamps
Proof
The scene started at 16:11
You called an admin at 16:12 and he responded checking
I was jailed at 16:18 per his decision which was stalling ( which he informed you that I was punished)

Now after 24 hours have went by you want to come back and try to get me another punishment for the same scenario when you knew I was punished for it.... Also I didn't MG cause an MP was set for us to come there so that bloods member shooting was just reacting to an MP, you claim he tried to MK me but if you pay attention in your video he didn't touch me once I had full health, you guys also all focused him and ran towards him no guns was pointed when I ran. Your just throwing out a bunch of accusations.

Anshh Gonzalez

She’s on my mind
Player
Proof
The scene started at 16:11
You called an admin at 16:12 and he responded checking
I was jailed at 16:18 per his decision which was stalling ( which he informed you that I was punished)

Now after 24 hours have went by you want to come back and try to get me another punishment for the same scenario when you knew I was punished for it.... Also I didn't MG cause an MP was set for us to come there so that bloods member shooting was just reacting to an MP, you claim he tried to MK me but if you pay attention in your video he didn't touch me once I had full health, you guys also all focused him and ran towards him no guns was pointed when I ran. Your just throwing out a bunch of accusations.
This time we killed u i reported for fear rp after u were dead and we patched u later u did stalling so technically 2 rule breaks admin were not there earlier when u ran away we were still standing nearby so yea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom