Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol | Freija Jinn

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freija Jinn

You can only shoot a man when he is most innocent
Leader
Information:
  • Name: Fuat
  • Time zone: GMT+3
  • Average online per day: 8-10 Daily
  • Discord: freijajinn
  • Nickname: Freija Jinn
  • ID: 302960

1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific Organization?

I have been in many organizations and met a lot of people. SAHP is the last point of my journey and It is a good opportunity for me to teach people and establish an organization like a family and a home with them.They call the SAHP ''San Andres hostage provider.'' This time it will be different.

My experience:

I have never been a leader or held a leadership position, but I have also served as a high commander in SAHP, as well as in NG, LSPD, and EMS. I gained a lot of experience on how organizations work, what strategies the gang side implements, and what path to follow in events. My main goal is to secure the Paleto side as much as we can and to always be prepared against the FZ raid together with the National Guard.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

First of all, I will add observation tours with helicopters to the duties of the SWAT team. In this way, they can check the points I have previously determined for them every 1 hour and inform NG about a possible FZ raid. Additionally possible hosting, rob etc. In such situations, it can observe from the air and request help from necessary places.

Office in Sandy Shores, which was implemented by Lola in the previous term, will continue in this term. Because it was on my list also for possible supports.

The public relations unit will organize events every day with the participation of civilians and other organizations, and most importantly, it will visit other organizations every Sunday and ask about the status of their relations with SAHP. In this way, we will always be able to maintain good relations with other organizations.

HRT; It's the department I value the most, they put in their hours, and it's the heart of an organization.I'm sure the HRT department is almost the hardest working department. In this way, the HRT department will send check messages to everyone's log twice a week asking if there is anything I can help with or if there is anything you want to ask. In this way, everyone will be monitored instantly and if they have a mistake or a question, they will find a solution. (Of course, the HRT department will get the most bonus :) )

Our troppers on patrol or vehicle tow truck or the highway. There will be at least 2 people and they will provide information about their location every 15 minutes. And in this way, the high commander in HQ will instantly have information about them.

• Undersheriffs
    Lola Swordthain
    Austin Henry
    Ranks
    30. Sheriff
    29. Undersheriff
    28. Assistant Sheriff
    27.District Attorney
    26. Head of Department
    25. Deputy Head of Department
    24. Commander
    23. U.S. Marshal
    22. Captain
    21. Lieutenant
    20. Field Supervisor
    19. Major
    18. Master Sergeant
    17. Sergeant
    16. Master Corporal
    15. Corporal
    14. Detective
    13. Junior Detective
    12. Master Trooper III
    11. Master Trooper II
    10. Master Trooper
    9. Senior Trooper III
    8. Senior Trooper II
    7. Senior Trooper
    6. Trooper III
    5. Trooper II
    4. Trooper
    3. Insurance Officer
    2. Probie
    1. Suspended
    State Org Experience

SAHP - (Lola Swordthain)
    SAHP - (Lola Swordthain)
    LSPD - (William Robinson)
    NG - (Saint Opps)
    NG - (Saint Opps)
    NG - (Satrico Narco)
    NG - (Satrico Narcos)

More than an organization, like a family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom