Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ali Badrest
Administrators nickname
I don t no
Date
Mar 12, 2024
Time
15:12
Proofs

Ali AbdelFarhat

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor

I hope you're doing well. My name is Ali, and I'm the proud owner of the Grand RP account with ID 3607 on your third German server. After an unfortunate incident where my account was hacked, I'm now back in possession of my account thanks to the help of your amazing team.

However, I've been informed that my account was banned during my absence. During that time, I had no access to my account, and the unauthorized activities were carried out by someone else who gained unauthorized access to my account.

I'd like to express my heartfelt thanks for the help of your team in restoring my account access. The assistance of the Technical
team has truly been invaluable and is greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately, I'm now faced with the challenge that my account has been banned. I'm willing to provide all necessary information or additional evidence to prove my innocence and lift the ban. Your support in this matter would mean a lot to me as I would like to participate fully in Grand RP again.

If necessary, I'm available for further discussions via Discord under the name "abdelfarhat4".

Thank you in advance for your time, assistance, and understanding.

Best regards,

Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom