Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Steve_Immortal
Administrators nickname
Bobby_Margiela
Date
Mar 8, 2022
Time
06:17
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/61336/

Steve West

Player
Player
I was banned the other day for not providing POV. I typically record 24/7 as you never know when a rule break is going to come up, or when it can be asked for. However, I was playing for a long time that day and made one of my largest POV's being 60GB, which stopped at 19:48 and I did not know it had stopped, I was in the middle of talking with another family (we live across the street from them).
SJiOfXO.jpg

(parts blacked out due to having Staff information)

Below are 3 screenshots of proof I was not shooting through an object.
zGLKOE3.png

(you can see the bullet trail from where I was behind him on the ground, this shot actually missed him as well, it took 2 more to kill him, during which he was in inventory and not moving)
j2RRDHi.jpg

(my view if I was standing behind the wall where he was, I can see the wall)
WWia6Gq.png

(and another view from where I cannot see through the wall)

I would not cheat or use illegal redux as I was an admin assistant at the time, and had just gotten unofficial. I would not want to risk losing that.

I also do understand that the rule states I have to provide POV, and I have made every effort to record, having over 1TB total of past recording, which I have proof of.

I am asking to be given a second chance. I have done the best I can do to follow all the rules, and have even reported other people. I had hoped of one-day becoming full admin to help enforce the rules as well. I am willing to do whatever it takes to be able to continue running the family as there is a decent number of people who are disappointed in me.

As a solution, I am asking to be PC Checked to prove that I do not have any illegal mods/cheats installed. I also have POV from earlier in the day and other events as proof of not cheating/illegal mods.

Thank you for taking the time for reading this and considering my unban appeal. I have spent a lot of time and money on Grand and would hate to lose everything. You also have my word that I will double-check that I am in fact recording before entering any event in the future.

Steve West

Player
Player
To add to this, this is the first time I have been reported for anything.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
NO pov - this is rule violation - admin took correct decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom