Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
James West
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Mar 12, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/tu2H9al

smokin

SORRY GRP
Player
Dear Mazhor,
I hope you are fine Around, 3 months ago i was banned for Tax Evasion + Deceiving Admins and I am writing to express my sincere apologies for the recent incident involving my deceptive actions. I want to take full responsibility for my behavior and acknowledge that it was inappropriate and against the rules of the server. I deeply regret any harm or confusion my actions may have caused. My intention is not to justify my behavior but to convey my genuine remorse and commitment. I am willing to cooperate fully with any necessary investigations and accept money wipe i really love the server and want to continue my journey back in EN1 as Jamess West. I understand that rebuilding trust may take time, and I am committed to demonstrating through my future actions that I am dedicated to being a trustworthy and responsible player of grand roleplay. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment my actions may have caused. I have learned from this and it will not repeat again. I Request you to please allow me to play the server i am really sorry for the past things which has happened 3 months ago. i am really sorry please allow me to play back in the server on this birthday of grand rp please.

Thank You
James West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom