Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zoe Blackstone
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 12, 2024
Time of violation
17:32
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOeAuxVt2I0

Zoe Blackstone

Leader of Creed family
Player
You sure u killed my famm member i saw u that why i came and clapped u
Clapped me yeh? you and your friend killed me when i was doing nothing to you guys. Sure he is your fam member, but he ran after me trying to arrest me. He was a cop, you can still not just come and kill me, that is me and the cops problem not yours.

What you could do is give me demands to leave, but you did not and killed me right away as you should not have done. :)

Baris Godson

Player
Player
Clapped me yeh? you and your friend killed me when i was doing nothing to you guys. Sure he is your fam member, but he ran after me trying to arrest me. He was a cop, you can still not just come and kill me, that is me and the cops problem not yours.

What you could do is give me demands to leave, but you did not and killed me right away as you should not have done. :)
We can have the other side of the story i know that u rdm the police officer and ur mad because i patched him and he got u arrested u tryed to CL but he cuffed u the last seccond if why u dont send a extended POV and we will see that u RDM the police and tryed to ran away with CL

Baris Godson

Player
Player
And there is one more thing i want to say, you are in SAHP and you are fighting against the LEOs a want a extended body cam proof your POV is 30 seconds

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom