Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yuvraj Federal
Administrators nickname
Abby Vuitton
Date
Mar 12, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
Already there

Yuvraj Federal

Player
Player
1. Hello Sam/Lebron Today Me And My Friends Got Banned From GRP Main Discord Bcz Of Having Support Name In Our Server Profile Names In GRP Main Discord She Gived Us Ban Without Even Giving A Warn To Us To Remove Support From Our Name Proof Here: She Hust Told Us To Ignore Tag

2. Here: In This PIC Tabrej And Abby The Discord Moderator Had A Convo Between Them And Tabrej Asked There That If You Want Us To Remove The Support From Our Name And She Said That Its Ok. Keep It For Now, Once i will tell you to change anything then do it. Probably She Is Trying To Deceive The Higher ups

3. Here: She Said That Supporting Is Okay. She Just Told 3 of them to change their name to Their Own Names Bcz They Changed Their Names To Tabrej Federal | Support King. So Yea She Said to change their names to original bcz it Was Confusing That 3 people are their with the name of Tabrej Federal And She Never Said To Remove The Support Name From It.

4. Here: She Banned All Of Us After Like 40mins Without Even Giving Us Warning To Remove Support From Our Names.

5. Here: She Lied That She Told Us To Change Our Name To Remove Support From It. If She Said She Will Have Proof Of It.

6. Here: imgur.com She Disrespected Our Chief Admin By Saying That Somone Should Donate Money To Lebron For Nitro Discord. She Is Basically Trying To Say Here That Our Chief Admin Cant Buy The Nitro By Himself. She Is Trying To Say That The Chief Admin Is Poor And He Doesnt Have Money To Buy The Nitro By Himself And Its A Disrespect. If I Would Have Done That In Place Of Her She Would Have Just Gived Me Ban For Disrespecting Chief Admin.

7. She Banned 6 Of Us From The Main GRP DC For Having Support Name In Our Last We Are Just Trying To Help People And If She Would Have Said Us To Remove Support From Our Name We Would Have Removed It
Proof That She Banned 6 Of Us: imgur.com

8. So I Hope You Will Consider It And Unban Us Pls From Main GRP DC And We Didnt Knew It That Putting Support In Our Name Is A Ban From DC
Here Is Our Discord ID'S Who Got Ban:
1.Levi Pluxury ID: <720997650979225611>
2. Tabrej ID: <703567104346947586>
3. Yuvraj(Me) ID: <948984806711099432>
4. Harry ID: <1023862635596365844>
5. Adii ID: <776116365970636810>
Here Is The ID Of People Who Got Banned For Having Support Name. Proof: imgur.com

9. I Hope Action Will Be Taken Against The Moderator Thank You And Have A Nice Day.

10. We Was Just Trying To Help People And We Didnt Knew It That Helping People Will Result Us In A Ban. And We Had No Intention To Scam Someone Or Something With Having Support In Our Name We Was Just Trying To Help Peoples Who Needs Help In EN-Getting-Help Section In The DC Server

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Rejected. You were impersonating admin assistants :but ban got reduced as person gave incorrect reply at first after further check. If it happens again it will lead to perma ban. Regarding disrespect of me issue will be further discussed with curator of project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom