Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
darkov
Administrators nickname
Vladi Pluxury
Date
Mar 10, 2022
Time
2:25
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ii-cfNemkA

joker98

Player
Player
so in this POV i came to the hotel event late and this people were going to Bush me family from behind
so i was standing with them
they gave me demand to leave or they will kill me
so i called the admin but the admin didn't fix the problem he did another one he said

they are allowed to give you demand and we know if i didnt listen demand they will kill me i said ok i will post that for the creator of the project to see if its right/ i post it to the to the high admins
the problem that the admin did was when he said the are allowed
they start following me and keep giving me demand

for me i know it's considered breaking event rules 1.2
so if i'm wrong tell me and i will do the same thing with the people during the event if they didn't enter the event yet so iam allowed to kill them and giving them demand

POV1

POV2

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
They/you can try to give demands but no one is allowed to shoot according to event rule 1.2 so you could have just stood there and they can do nothing about it​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom