Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Justin Smith
Administrators nickname
Bobby Margiela
Date
Mar 10, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
N/A

Justin Froster

Player
Player
Can you pls cross check? Because i dont have any Twink Accounti have account on EN2 and that account is also dead i dont know why i got banned? pls cross check once i am a very old player and playing since 6 Months. i got wrong eligation and wrong punishment. Pls Unban My Account.

Mazhor

Main Dev
Main Dev
How you got access to this account? Did you register that account or someone else?​

Justin Froster

Player
Player
so i will tell you everything from the starting . i am id 41543(justin smith) . and today me and three of my friends (30739, 37330, 31354 , 41543) got banned for gen rule 1.4 . it is the mistake when me and my friends were new on the server and didnt knew about the rules, and today we got banned for the mistake we made 6-7 months ago . we really apologize for our mistake , we will not make this mistake in our future please give us 1 last chance . at last we just wanna know if we can still be a part of this beautiful community thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom