Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukasz Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes im 23
2. Time zone: Norway (GMT+1)

3. Daily time active on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM): 20:30 - 05:00

4. Average online per week (hours): usually i can do about 20+ hours sometimes even more
5. Your Discord ID: ludrayy

6. Your characters' name (IC): Lukasz Venturi

7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): Main (165942) - Twink (246421)

8. Your ingame level: 40

9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): That would be State i would one day love to be the curator of even GOV or SAHP

10: Languages spoken: English , Norwegian , Swedish , Danish

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? For almost 2 years now i have been on this awsome server that i love to call my home. i have met alot of good people and good people that i can proudly call my friends. Before starting this server i had heard abot other servers but never liked any of them untill i tried this one and i fell in love with it. but sadly there is alot of people that does not take the rp seriously and that makes people wanna quit. therfor i would love to become and admin to make the Rp the best it could be and thats why i want to leave the RP life to help those who needs it.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
1 x SAHP Deputy Leader
1x LSPD Head of IA
3 x SS Director
2 x DOC Warden
5 x COS GOV
1 x FIB Secret Agent
1 x FIB OO Agent

3. What are your strengths? My biggest strenght for me would be that im always happy and posetive and i always try to bring a good vibe.

4. What are your weaknesses? To be honest one of my biggest weaknesses is that i Often tend to belive in people to much and that can sometimes backfire, but i like to give people second chanses but thats not always the best way to go

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team? Something i belive i can bring into the Admin team is a good vibe and I have alot of experience in Legal orgs witch would be a good thing.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I dont have a business

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment? No

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? No all good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom