Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol | Jared King

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jared King

Player
Player
Information
1. Name: Jared
2. Age: 34
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours per day.
5. Your Discord : jaredking7
6. Your Nickname: Jared King
7. Your ID : 327988

Additional information:
  1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific Organization?
    There is a uniqueness to SAHP with a more "new to the city" friendliness to it. I love the importance and constant interactions between SAHP and all civilians across the city, so my focus will be to keep growing that connection. I believe that with myself as a leader, I will bring stability to the organization while maintaining a strict yet enjoyable experience throughout SAHP. I have experience as HC from LSPD, FIB, and SAHP. Understanding from HRT the struggles they experience all the way through to IA and seeing the challenges the org experiences. This is where my experience will come into play. Sometimes prevention is better than reaction.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization:
    • Firstly, the PR team, which is critical, will need to organize events from time to time that include almost the whole org to create the best roleplaying scenarios.
    • We will hold a daily meeting in the meeting room to be run not just by me but giving other troopers the opportunity to report back from recent events or situations that have occurred. Leaving lots of RP situations to occur while maintaining a close bond with all troopers in the org.
    • Train the HRT department to the highest level so that new troopers understand what SAHP is all about while also not feeling lost as many new troopers feel when they enter LEOs.
    • We are SAHP, and so our focus will also be the highway and ensuring we can maintain a safe passageway for all civilians that will be traveling in our jurisdiction.
    • I have an excellent relationship with LSPD and will ensure that with other LEOs whenever they are in need that SAHP can be there to support.
    • Ensuring the org is run well is not a one-man show but a strong and passionate HC can make the experience at SAHP the best.

Ranks
      30. Sheriff
      29. Undersheriff
      28. Assistant Sheriff
      27.District Attorney
      26. Head of Department
      25. Deputy Head of Department
      24. U.S. Marshal
      23. Master Detective II
      22. Master Detective
      21. Detective
      20. Major
      19. Master Sergeant II
      18. Master Sergeant
      17. Sergeant
      16. Master Corporal II
      15. Master Corporal
      14. Corporal
      13. Junior Detective
      12. Master Trooper III
      11. Master Trooper II
      10. Master Trooper
      9. Senior Trooper III
      8. Senior Trooper II
      7. Senior Trooper
      6. Trooper III
      5. Trooper II
      4. Trooper
      3. Insurance Officer
      2. Probie
      1. Suspended​

Markus Cartel

ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 π”Ύπ•šπ•§π•– π•Œπ•‘ 𝔸𝕀 π•ƒπ• π•Ÿπ•˜ 𝔸𝕀 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕙𝕖…
Player
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom