Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected FIB car ramming and shooting outside circle of robbery

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Kenny_ Vis
Suspect ID
FIB and 5169, 15372,
Date of violation
May 8, 2021
Time of violation
19:38
Proofs
https://streamable.com/avhj9e

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
My id: 9513
reporting FIB faction as a whole since there was a lot of them involved. Also reporting for car ramming 5169, 15372, 15376, 15372, 15405
We were doing a robbery, they showed up on roofs and started shooting outside the circle and used LMGs plus when i was going to the circle from HQ i was car rammed

Last edited:

Deltaa

Player
Player
Hi as seen in the first pov they have 22 people in and around the circle, most probably also shooting and downing fellow police officers. Can't report someone if you're doing the same no?
Not to mention ID 9513 is seen constantly mixing saying shit like mentioning a "circle" and "enjoy the warning" realistically if cops shot at you you wouldnt say get out of the circle of or enjoy the warning lol, when they were INSIDE the circle.

Theres multiple other factions that responded to the robbery love how its always FiB breaking rules though :D

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Hi as seen in the first pov they have 22 people in and around the circle, most probably also shooting and downing fellow police officers. Can't report someone if you're doing the same no?
Not to mention ID 9513 is seen constantly mixing saying shit like mentioning a "circle" and "enjoy the warning" realistically if cops shot at you you wouldnt say get out of the circle of or enjoy the warning lol, when they were INSIDE the circle.

Theres multiple other factions that responded to the robbery love how its always FiB breaking rules though :D
The problem was fixed immediately as you know well there are a lot of new players in the server and everyone has new members that arent perfect. that 22 number dropped to 20 real quick and doesn't excuse this

We even threatened those extra in circle with gang warnings so :)

Deltaa

Player
Player
unknown.png

Not to mention, the side is inside the zone so nice try hahaha

Threaten the extra ones in the circle with gang warnings for all I care, we done the same
The problem was fixed immediately as you know well there are a lot of new players in the server and everyone has new members that arent perfect. that 22 number dropped to 20 real quick and doesn't excuse this

We even threatened those extra in circle with gang warnings so :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom