Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kei MoonLight
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 11, 2024
Time of violation
05:15
Proofs
https://youtu.be/TpFpxEM5ZsU?si=QgO6poWsiq9vzE2H

Venomous

Player
Player
we were giving demand but not audiable properly in ur pov only counting 3 and leave the area can be heard...instead u did fear rp went on collecting the scarps without fearing about your life

Last edited:

DEEPENDRA

Player
Player
we were giving demand but not audiable properly in ur pov only counting 3 and leave the area can be heard...instead u did fear rp went on collecting the scarps without fearing about your life
It's your problem not mine if I heard the demand I would leave properly but when id 144557 cam I was already climbing the hill and leaving then also you both shooted plus mg also

DEEPENDRA

Player
Player
Stop breaking rule see your background bro all forums are for rdm and meta gaming. Your friend id 144557 was saying that you both already gave demands at 5:10 but I showed the pov stop lying to admins and trying to hide a crime and giving new reason on every single proof I give

TJking Drawler

Player
Player
Stop breaking rule see your background bro all forums are for rdm and meta gaming. Your friend id 144557 was saying that you both already gave demands at 5:10 but I showed the pov stop lying to admins and trying to hide a crime and giving new reason on every single proof I give
where is metagaming i was just little bit top i came down after gun shot and it was visible in u r pov i was bit up from the first gun shot
u doing fear rp at an gun point not leaving area and going on collecting scrap metal
and rdm , mg background is due to u spamming
I accept that i was asking full pov as my freind told he gave demands before 05:13
First learn rules

TJking Drawler

Player
Player
every time comming last second not careing about demands and collecting scrap u doing fail rp everytime

DEEPENDRA

Player
Player
every time comming last second not careing about demands and collecting scrap u doing fail rp everytime
Stop crying I was running okay I didn't even heard a proper demands for leaving I only heard 3 and got shooted okay. And what about you shooting me after saying leave and only counted 5 and shooted me huh ?

Venomous

Player
Player
firs
every time comming last second not careing about demands and collecting scrap u doing fail rp every
yes exactly thinking ur self very cleaver.wear a good headphone and put ur volume on top then u can hear our demand and u were running thats y u cant hear it properly as beacuse u were not caring for ur life and busy collecting resource.

TJking Drawler

Player
Player
Stop crying I was running okay I didn't even heard a proper demands for leaving I only heard 3 and got shooted okay. And what about you shooting me after saying leave and only counted 5 and shooted me huh ?
if u were running then how will u hear full demands and it was a 10-10 when i came

Venomous

Player
Player
Stop crying I was running okay I didn't even heard a proper demands for leaving I only heard 3 and got shooted okay. And what about you shooting me after saying leave and only counted 5 and shooted m
u first stop crying everytime killing u after giving proper demand and posting unnecessary pov .

DEEPENDRA

Player
Player
firs

yes exactly thinking ur self very cleavergo watch pov again he only said 3 and shooted nothing else and I was fearing I only collect 1 metal when I got shot and after it I was just running nothing else I was going to leave u can see at last

u first stop crying everytime killing u after giving proper demand and posting unnecessary pov .
Let admin decide stop commenting if you guys didn't did anything why you guys commenting

Aarush Goyal

Player
Player
Approved
341395 will recieve the punishment for UB-Driving
144557 will recieve the punishment for RDM
325309 will recieve the punishment for GR 6.15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom