Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sanachi Green
Administrators nickname
Jon Barnes
Date
Mar 13, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/UFlhi9q

Sanachi Green

Player
Player
Good morning, I have been banned for saying the n-word in a situation where it was not me who said it but my family member. His actions do not reflect mine. All I said after that fight was ggs and that is all I said. In the video I linked you cannot clearly tell who is saying it since there are 2 people on top of the body and it was not me the voice does not even match mine. So I ask you, how is it fair for me to be banned for not saying some outrageous racist word. If you look through the video in slow motion I do not even have mic icon appear on top of my character, this kind of biased decision-making has to stop. I was already banned but I want the admin to realize that he hurt my reputation in the server with this action, he could have at least asked for my pov if he was not sure but there is no certainty in me saying that word because news flash, I did not say it since I am not racist. Thanks for your time and hope justice finds it way however late it might be. P.S. the person who said it his ID is 2315 and if you actually try you can see he is the one saying it and not me.
Here is the link to some of my pov:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom