Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
andrew star
Administrators nickname
Sosa Blixky
Date
Mar 10, 2022
Time
12:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATUbtJCJEGI

Grimmy Suckle

Player
Player
right in this video you can see me id 58862 in my house 1406 this is my property so how can you say its dm when im aloud to give 5 seconds demand and if they dont leave im aloud to open fire this is my family house and my property i have all the rights to demand someone to leave from my property and he wouldnt leave i gave 5 seconds and shot this is not dm and i gave rp demands he asked if i was threating him i said yeah and i gave demands this is my house to aswell so how can someone just say this is not my house when its my family house

Sosa Blixky

🥷🏾💫
Player
The person came to that house to buy something/offer which the house address was given as you can see in the video. YOU cannot kill him because he came to do an offer and because he said NO when you asked him to give you money. Thats a NON RP demand and DM. He was invited to that house.

Desh/Lola

GMG
Player
he still sat there not fearing for his life and the guy shot him cause he wouldn't leave lol he also is an original founder with me when i started that fam so his word his higher in the chain of command than the person who invited. he should of drove off and called the cops.

Last edited:

Grimmy Suckle

Player
Player
100% and no one told me there was any offer or deal on or anything this is my property i didnt know he was doing any deal and he was just there and when asked to leave he didnt leave i gave demands

Sosa Blixky

🥷🏾💫
Player
This is why you ask questions, wouldve been the same thing for gangs, someone comes to your HQ you ask them why they are there if they refuse to answer you issues them demands. But for your cause you asked him for money and told him to leave. Higher admin will decide what they want to do.

Donna Hill

103 | Deputy Director | FIB
Player
How is he supposed to know any deal is going on? when clearly they were speaking through discord about it

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Admin took correct decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom