Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

FuriousMirza

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Mirza Muhammed Bilal
2. Your age :
3. Time zone:
GMT+5
4. Average online per day
: 6+ Hours
5. Your Discord :
Mirza9738
6. Your Nickname :
Mirza bill
7. Your ID:

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1 - Im aware how SAHP works really well. I have friends who have been leaders . I've talked to many leaders and learned so much and they were giving advice about it. it has become an exciting organization. I'm sure that i will be a good leader than any other candidate.

2 - SAHP has many services that are not being used effectively, and I, as a leader, will enhance these services, such as Highway protection, checkpoint and will keep all agents safe and not getting robbed every time they go and patrol .

3 - I've observed that SAHP has been working out but as not much as i wanted this to be, and there's been no big changes. As I mentioned before, I truly believe that this organization has great features. However, to unlock this features, we need to make some big changes to how the organization works right now.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1) A daily meeting to keep the good work and connection between HC's and the agents and talk about problems and trying to find their solutions.

2) I will keep the HRT team as the most important team , however it will train and observe all agents to give their best to SAHP.

3) As a leader, I'll watch how active my HighCommand team is and if they're not active will be giving punishment if there is no specific reason to be away. This will help us manage the organization well. I'll also ask our team for their ideas to make the organization better and get them more involved.

4) i will try to keep SAHP active all the time and the first responder in all situations and maintain their duties.

I want our team members to feel comfortable sharing their ideas, thoughts, and concerns. By encouraging active involvement and creating a respectful and inclusive atmosphere.

Thank you For reviewing my application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom