Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gazawi Shelby
Administrators nickname
Adham_pluxury
Date
Feb 24, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/qYsN5yY

Alex Medusa

Player
Player
dear admin team I have been banned from rule 6.3. I didn't know this thing I did was wrong. I am so sorry for this mistake I made and I won't do it again. Being in the city has become a part of my daily life, I enjoy it a lot, I met many friends, we became family, every day I wake up every morning, I see my friends playing and having fun, I just watch how they are enjoying the city, now I feel depressed because I can't play with them and enjoy my life the new. My heart burns when I see people playing and I can't play just watching them. Please give me one last chance because I can no longer bear to be away from this wonderful life I had with you guys in the city, Please send me the date of the mistake you did because I honestly don't remember what I did wrong. I understand that my actions have disrupted the server and negatively affected the gaming experience of others. I take full responsibility for my mistake and i am obligated to know all server rules to make sure I don't make that again

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom